Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started. - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #76
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Held to love, into the final!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #77
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Queen of comebacks The first set was mess, but then Dani rased her level.
PS. Magda, Magda

Last edited by Hartson : Jun 16th, 2013 at 01:25 AM.
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #78
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #79
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #80
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Very happy for Dani , but also Ali gets my congratulations.
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #81
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, I'm just so happy for Daniela for having this amazing week. It has really made me proud to be a Daniela fan (first time I have felt this in a long time). I've never seen Vekic play before, but I know Daniela really wants to win this title, and that she will fight till the last point. Get that sixth title, POME DANKA!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #82
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

In celebration, courtesy of the video ShiftyFella added to the New Videos thread yesterday, here's Dani's awesome clutch passing shot in the final tiebreak yesterday: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU7GB...lpage#t=12125s
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #83
country flag Smacky the Frog

Smacky the Frog has disabled reputation

She withdrew from the doubles QF. Wise decision, but what a mess of a tournament schedule.
Smacky the Frog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #84
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

So happy for her!...whatever happens in the finals I'm ok with it..she managed to win 3 3-sets macthes.. This girl is a FIGHTER!!!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #85
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Such a great week. Hope for a good match tomorrow. She deserves this We love you Dani!!!
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #86
country flag Tipp

Here we go, 2-2, no break points so far, but Vekic seems to have started a little brighter.
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #87
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

First set tiebreak...here we go!
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #88
country flag MalJackson

MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold MalJackson is a splendid one to behold

i am surprised you guys accept a loss in very winnable final against a talented but unexperienced 16 year old

you guys don't expect much from dani these days then
MalJackson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #89
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i wasn´t following tennis for a week because of my exams in schools and suddenly Daniela is in the final of grass tournament a won first set

i didn´t believe Daniela will ever make a final, shame on me

COME ON DANI!!

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #90
country flag Tipp

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalJackson View Post
i am surprised you guys accept a loss in very winnable final against a talented but unexperienced 16 year old

you guys don't expect much from dani these days then
Based on her results so far this year, no we don't. This is already her best result of the year by some distance.

But in any case, she just won the first set Broke at 3-3, then got broke back, led 5-2 in the TB and missed an absolute SITTER to go 6-2, got brought back to 5-5 and finally took the next 2 points.