Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #31
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Oh myyyyy this is so hard to watch. Broken back to 54, she'll serve for it again. C'monnnn
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #32
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

2 Mp!

Edit: GSM Daniela 3-6 7-6 6-4!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #33
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Finally. Hope she got the shitty tennis out of her system. Annoying match to say the least but good fighting though. I agree that was really hard to watch, but either way glad she's in the quarters.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #34
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Quite interesting to see how she was the stronger mentally, against both Robson and Mladenovic. Not often you can say that Daniela had the better head game. But she did well to stay calm and keep grinding away, particularly at the start of both the second and third sets. Her tennis wasn't amazing, some really nice shots thrown in, but mainly it was a solid performance against someone whose inexperience really told.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #35
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit_It_Hard View Post
Quite interesting to see how she was the stronger mentally, against both Robson and Mladenovic. Not often you can say that Daniela had the better head game. But she did well to stay calm and keep grinding away, particularly at the start of both the second and third sets. Her tennis wasn't amazing, some really nice shots thrown in, but mainly it was a solid performance against someone whose inexperience really told.
I don't know-there was some really ropey play in there,particularly in trying to serve out sets.

As always with Daniela,she played much better when her back was up against the wall.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #36
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

We can all thank Kiki for choking like a champ at multiple points there, but it's nice to see Dani finally winning one of these tough matches. Could be very good for her in the long run. Schiavone/Erakovic is a very winnable match now.
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #37
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

It's Franny,a winnable match for sure.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #38
country flag Tipp

This is the first QF since Brisbane, and the first time Dani has won 3 matches in a row since Luxembourg!

She had to win three to qualify for Dubai but one of those ended up being a W/O (and then she lost in R1)
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #39
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

OMG, I'M SO HAPPY FOR OUR GIRL I was convinced she was done in that second set

WIN IT ALL.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #40
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I did't see this live or from link
Well done Daniela
Happy for her. She needs some self belief on court.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #41
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

they won in doubles in 3 sets tooo...isn't she tired against Fransexa

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #42
country flag Tipp

Finally on court, held her opening game. Who know how long this could take with all the rain delays so far.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #43
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Lost first set on a tb to Franny gahhh
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #44
country flag Tipp

Pretty high quality first set, Dani started brighter, including holding 3 of her service games to love, and had some chances early on but couldn't convert. Had 1 SP in the tiebreak but Fran saved it well. No idea who'll win this now.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #45
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Fran 3-0 up, hope Dani can pull something out the bag. Not impossible...

Back on serve :3 :3 3-4

YESSSSSSSSSSSS GOT the set Franny serving first in decider :3

Last edited by Hit_It_Hard : Jun 14th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.