The RED CLAY of Paris | C'est Roland Garros 2013. She came and went back! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute
The RED CLAY of Paris | C'est Roland Garros 2013. She came and went back!

ROLAND GARROS 2013

2012: Did not played

Best Singles Result: 4th round
Best Doubles Result: Runner Up
Best Mixed Doubles Result: Winner 2005

SINGLES
Round 1: lost to [18] Jelena Jankovic (SRB) 4-6 6-7

DOUBLES
with Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) [16]
Round 1: lost to Jankovic/Lucic Baroni 4-6 6-3 2-6

MIXED DOUBLES:
with Jean-Julien Rojer (NED)
Round 1:d. def. [2] Vesnina/Mirnyi 0-6 6-0 10-6
Round 2: lost to Hradecka/Cermak 6-7 2-6

It's KYLIE babe

Last edited by Richie's : Jun 2nd, 2013 at 07:44 PM.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold
Re: The RED CLAY of Paris | C'est Roland Garros 2013 mon amies! R1: JJ

Um....less than ideal draw.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #3
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

AHAHAHAHAHA oh dear, looks like we can expect a quick one....
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #4
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

If Daniela loses it will be 4 consecutive first-round GS losses.

Wimbledon '12: Hampton
US Open '12: Pavlyuchenkova
Australia '13: Chan
Roland Garros '13....

At least JJ would actually be the LEAST embarrassing of them all.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #5
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

It's probably blind faith but I actually believe she can win

What a terrible draw, though.

LISICKI PAVLYUCHENKOVA ZHENG LI GOERGES JANKOVIC CIBULKOVA CEPELOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #6
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Dani was the only one left from her column and went last and of course against a seeded player.
I still remember the remarkable 2010 clay season, with a win over the No 1 seed. And now, 3 years later she barely beat a Top 150 player

It's KYLIE babe
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #7
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

je ne peux pas y croire. Two of my favourites . Dani should watch her match against Caroline and remember how to play well on these courts if she wants to win.
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #8
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

oh..very dangerous R1..saw they play on 2010 it was a tight match..lot of winners from Dani but she got lot of UE as well...I think she needs to be aggressive lessen the errors and that's it...well Dani is Dani we don't know how she will play against anybody...

Some of JJ's fans were also worried if Dani play good in their match...

sigh sigh .. I hope it good to watch .. just GL Dani

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #9
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R View Post
je ne peux pas y croire. Two of my favourites . Dani should watch her match against Caroline and remember how to play well on these courts if she wants to win.
I second that. She played close to a perfect match
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #10
Richie's

Doubles R1:

[16] Hantuchova/Media Garrigues vs Jankovic/Lucic Baroni

JJ x2 for Daniela in Roland Garros

It's KYLIE babe
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #11
Richie's

Daniela's on training court now, practicing with Li NaNa!

It's KYLIE babe
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #12
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Is Daniela playing on Monday or Tuesday? At least it'll be on a show court, for sure

Playing on Tuesday

Last edited by DiscoStick : May 26th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old May 27th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #13
Richie's

I'd like to mention that Daniela played an exhibition match against Kuznetsova on Lenglen (with lots of people around).
Daniela won that match! Generally, her trainings have been great, playing like a Top 20 player.
Let's see what she will bring tomorrow.

It's KYLIE babe
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #14
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

at the outcome of the exhibition. I just hope she brings her best: I wanna see the will to win and to fight until the end in her eyes. I think tomorrow match is very important for Dani, the most important of the season.
By the way Richie's it's MES AMIS in the title :P
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #15
country flag DiscoStick

First up on Court 2. Disgusting. Should have at least taken precedence over Kirilenko/Bratchikova.