's-Hertogenbosch: No time to relax - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2013, 09:22 PM   #1
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of
's-Hertogenbosch: No time to relax

Well, Daniela has never traditionally done well at the tournament immediately following a title win, which has always been frustrating because her wins have always been followed by big tournaments (Miami after Indian Wells, Dubai after Pattaya) but at least this time 's-Hertogenbosch isn't something worth getting too upset if history repeats itself. But hey, I'm getting ahead of myself, there's certainly potential in this draw:

(1)Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Kaia Kanepi (EST)
Annika Beck (GER) v Simona Halep (ROU)
Stefanie Voegele (SUI) v Q
(wc)Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v (LL) Lesia Tsurenko

Potential to get revenge for the Brisbane upset if nothing else!
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
Re: 's-Hertogenbosch: No time to relax

Tsurenko doesn't have really a good record on grass, so, I think that if Daniela plays at 70/80% of Birmingham, it should be a straight sets win to make a 2R against Voegele who won today!

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #3
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Second up on Court 1 tomorrow so no stream, I guess.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #4
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Second up on Court 1 tomorrow so no stream, I guess.
Yes, no stream. Main court only :/

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #5
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

On tennistv.com there is a stream on centre court and on court n° 1
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #6
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

I really wish Daniela would pull out. Maybe she'll tank it.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #7
country flag Tipp

Daniela 0-5 down and taking a medical time out.

Doesn't seem to be the foot, she's getting her blood pressure checked, looks like she's complaining of dizziness.

Aaaand, retired. That reeks of a tank to me.

Last edited by Tipp : Jun 18th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #8
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Let's rest and get ready for Wimbledon
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #9
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
Daniela 0-5 down and taking a medical time out.

Doesn't seem to be the foot, she's getting her blood pressure checked, looks like she's complaining of dizziness.

Aaaand, retired. That reeks of a tank to me.
Thanks for that. I was terrified she had done more damage to her ankle. Most unlike her to do this,even in similar circumstances in Dubai 2011,she played to a finish.

Too much partying on Sunday evening,methinks.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #10
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She shouldn't have played singles, if she tought she was not ready. Yet another bad resault after a brilliant tournament.

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #11
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

I guess she wanted to give it a try and play the event as she received a MD WC.

Let's retire from doubles and get ready for Wimbledon!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #12
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

will this affect her ranking?....doubles will not play tomorrow, so if she's still want the doubles trophy she still 1 day rest...I still want her to win the double though since Andrea is a good doubles player..Im excited for Wimbledon hope she maintains the Birmingham form

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #13
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Daniela has been withdrawn from doubles. The lovely pairing with Andrea won't happen but this is a smart move.
She shouldn't have travelled in NED at all.
Off to Wimbledon Player's party!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #14
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

she should be practicing in Wimbledon right now

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #15
country flag ArturJFC

From WTA website, thankfully it wasn't the ankle.

Lesia Tsurenko advanced when Daniela Hantuchova was forced to retire because of dizziness down 5-0 in the first set. The Slovak secured her first WTA grass court title just two days ago in Birmingham.

"It was just exhaustion after last week," Hantuchova said. "I really had nothing in me. I had a wonderful week last week, and I still wanted to give my best here, but sometimes the body says no. I came here to try, but it just didn't make sense, especially the week before Wimbledon."