Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #1
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Since no one is making a thread I'll do it
Dani begins her grass campaign against a qualifier then there's Robson
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #2
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Birmingham, Aegon Classic: grass season has officially started.

Here's the draw

(1)Flipkens v BYE
Oudin v Q
Cetkovska v Johansson
(wc)South v (16)Rybarikova
(10)Hsieh v Hampton
Keys v Tsurenko
Dolonc v Koehler
(6)Barthel v BYE

(3)Cirstea v BYE
Pironkova v Davis
Hlavackova v Puchkova
Bouchard v (13)Jovanovski
(11)Morita v Q
Q v Cepelova
Giorgi v Vekic
(8)Radwanska v BYE

(5)Lisicki v BYE
Vandeweghe v Kr.Pliskova
Lucic-Baroni v Ka.Pliskova
Putintseva v (9)Wickmayer
(14)Watson v Czink
Q v Date-Krumm
(wc)Keothavong v Q
(4)Paszek v BYE

(7)Robson v BYE
Hantuchova v Q
Q v (wc)Konta
(wc)Moore v (12)Mladenovic
(15)Schiavone v Tatishvili
Q v Babos
Svitolina v Erakovic
(2)Makarova v BYE
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #3
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing doubles with Su-Wei. I guess they are probably going to be a better team than Dani/AMG.

DATE-KRUMM/PARRA SANTONJA
AOYAMA/MOULTON-LEVY
JURAK/TANASUGARN
(4)HANTUCHOVA/HSIEH

She had a lot of time to get ready for her grass season. Hopefully she will start strong here.
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #4
country flag DHDH

DHDH is an unknown quantity at this point
First around against Casey Dellacqua. Good luck!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
DHDH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM   #5
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Winnable against Casey, and then again against Robson. But something being winnable has never really made that much of a difference... Anyway, fingers crossed
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #6
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Grass is probably the worst surface to play Robson on, but given recent results if she can get past Casey I'll be reasonably happy.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #7
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

I'm here watching, she's playing quite well! Casey is feeding Dani the balls she likes.
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #8
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

Dani won 6-1 7-6 Good win. Great first set. Casey added a lot more pressure in the 2nd but Dani stayed strong. Good match for her. Was nice to see. No drama for a change
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #9
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

Dani won 6-1 and 7-6(1) !

I've only watched the end of the match, she played well and she really stepped it up in the last game + tie-break!

Let's hope for a good match against Laura!
- She leads H2H 2-0 : beat her in straight sets earlier this year and also beat her on grass before (SW 2009)
- She played a lefty in the first round too.

She can do it!
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #10
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Robson is a different kettle of fish, especially on grass. I hope she steps it up.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #11
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Fingers crossed against Laura. Dani's game was good today, many beautiful winner.
vodnar is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #12
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

A WIN!!! All best against Laura, a win is doable
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #13
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Great 1st set. But her body language on 2nd was horrible. It should have been 1 & 3. Daniela lost her focused on 2nd set and that's why it went to tie-break.
I think if she's focused, she can beat Laura handily.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #14
country flag Hit_It_Hard

63 31 to Dani so far... Can only watch live scores though

She's hit four aces so far though, not bad, and good win percentages on first and second serves. C'mon Daniela!!
Old Jun 12th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #15
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Yesssssssssss She Did It!!