Pics! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2003, 01:36 PM   #46
Topher950

Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light
Do you have any LINA pics, also any more monica pics would be great
But if i were to wish luck to someone: i would like to see k-lina not sucking...and i would also wish luck to davenport...bartoli..ivanovic...hantuchova...demen tieva...kirilenko.......dulko...gullickson....pier ce...spears..mirza..Irvin...Peng...
Topher950 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2003, 02:34 PM   #47
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
Is it me or does Ai look absolutely stunning?

Rita: And this is how you grab your racquet to hit a volley... capite?

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 03:37 PM   #48
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 03:48 PM   #49
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
Els

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 05:00 PM   #50
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Jelena
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 01:45 AM   #51
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool MY 2 FAVES FROM SOUTHEAST ASIA!!!

JIROBKK...thanks for postin gpics of Angie & Tammy...They are 2 wonderful players from ASEAN!!!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 02:05 AM   #52
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future
lokamaya,
Mai Penrai krub = You are welcome.
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 02:21 AM   #53
country flag Alek

Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute Alek has a reputation beyond repute
OMG @ that pic of Maggie, Elena, Amanda, Mary, etc.
it's cruel to Amanda
Alek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 02:28 AM   #54
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
Lina looks so different in that autograph-session pic!

cute one of Tammy!

nice photos of Ai! she looks so sweet!
just realised her name means 'love' in Japanese and Chinese...

Seems we get heaps of great photos from Toray Pan Pac every year!
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 02:37 AM   #55
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
IMG]http://www.wtatour.com/assets/story_image/MaggieAiPresser012703.jpg[/IMG]

Maggie!!!!
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 03:08 AM   #56
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Who's idea was to put Amanda in-between Elena & Mary ???
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 03:21 AM   #57
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by jirobkk

Angie!

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 03:23 AM   #58
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool BACK 2 U JIRO NOT ZERO, EH!

Hi, Jiro...Pic of Angie you posted here...It is also in today's newspaper here...So, 2 days in a row we have Angie's pics...BTW, I just sent email to you!!!
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 03:25 AM   #59
Shine On Silver Moon

Cool HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

LeonHart...Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fat Choy!!! Get a lot of Ang Paus?
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 05:03 AM   #60
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
u too lokamaya!! Im suppose to get them...but right now my parents r out of town. I suppose I'll get em when they come bak 2morrow

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote