Pics! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2003, 03:20 AM   #16
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Jelena looks great; but what's up with Lindsay's
flabby arms?

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2003, 07:13 AM   #17
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Wink THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!

Wow...they are very beautiful...Ai...woohoo...stunning!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 10:42 AM   #18
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Any doubles or singles pics yet?

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 11:41 AM   #19
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
oh my, lindsay looks pissed off in that first pic. is she about to hit those tiny little japanese kids or something...?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 01:11 PM   #20
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Jelena = HOT!
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #21
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute

TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 08:52 PM   #22
country flag Alberto

Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute Alberto has a reputation beyond repute
COME ON SILVIA!!!
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 08:58 PM   #23
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...9_1024x768.jpg

Huge verison of the group pic Monica, Jelena, Ai and Chanda look great. Lindsay on the other hand looks tore up.
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 09:16 PM   #24
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
GO AI! Yeah, I have to say Jelena looks hot!
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 10:20 PM   #25
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Wow,thanks Jarrett!
Is Jelena taller than Monica?I had never noticed it until now.
Chanda is so beautiful!!!
Old Jan 28th, 2003, 11:34 PM   #26
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
I think it's just the angle from which they are standing...

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 12:10 AM   #27
DiZZiA

DiZZiA has disabled reputation
Please lose weight...... Miss Mary Pierce!!!

With this kind of physical form, how can she back to the Top10? or even Top20?????
DiZZiA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 02:39 AM   #28
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
I can´t believe this is Dokic

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 10:46 AM   #29
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lindsay!!! hehhehhee any more pics
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 11:38 AM   #30
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
From wtatour.com

From sports.yahoo.com/ten

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote