Raymond v Davenport H2H - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2003, 09:41 AM   #1
country flag bionic71
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES

bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute
Raymond v Davenport H2H

I had no idea it was so overwhelmingly in Davenports favour!

1994-05-16 Lucerne Clay F Lindsay Davenport (USA) 7-6 6-4
1996-01-29 Tokyo Indoor Carpet R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-1 6-3
1997-01-06 Sydney Hardcourt R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-3 6-4
1997-02-17 Oklahoma City Indoor Hardcourt F Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-4 6-2
1997-11-03 Chicago Indoor Carpet QF Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-4 6-4
1998-08-03 San Diego Hardcourt R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-1 6-4
2000-11-06 Philadelphia Indoor Carpet R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-2 6-3
2001-01-08 Sydney Hardcourt QF Lindsay Davenport (USA) 7-5 6-4
2001-02-26 Scottsdale Hardcourt QF Lindsay Davenport (USA) 1-6 6-0 6-3
2001-03-05 Indian Wells Hardcourt R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-4 6-2
2003-01-06 Sydney Hardcourt R16 Lindsay Davenport (USA) 6-4 6-1
Lindsay Davenport (USA) leads 11:0
Hard: Lindsay Davenport (USA) leads 7:0
Clay: Lindsay Davenport (USA) leads 1:0
Grass: Tied 0:0
Indoor: Lindsay Davenport (USA) leads 4:0
bionic71 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2003, 09:43 AM   #2
gossipcom

gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice gossipcom is just really nice
I didn't realise they had played 3 of their 11 times in Sydney - makes sense now why all the commentators made note of that record at the AI this year.

Raymond's coming in with good form - it also depends how much they both want to put into their performance since they'll be playing doubles afterwards
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 09:53 AM   #3
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
i knew about their H2H but i didnt know that Lisa won just 1 set on 11 matches!

tomorrow this H2H will be 12-0 sorry for Lisa though but Lindsay must win this tourney!
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 09:56 AM   #4
country flag bionic71
Worshipping POP ICON GODDESSES

bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute bionic71 has a reputation beyond repute
Lisa will have to serve exceptionally well and attack everything - i.e run to net like a maniac!!!!........there is no way she can stay with Lindsay from the baseline on THIS COURT if she can't do it on a mid paced surface like Rebound Ace.
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 10:10 AM   #5
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
go Lindsay!!!! Lisa will lose for sure...
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 12:42 PM   #6
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
the h2h is overwhelming in Lindsay's favor. but Lisa's been playing really well in this tourny coming off victories over Maggie n Jelena. I saw the match in which she beat Jelena today and she really gave Jelena no chance. Lisa's slice backhand really suits the surface. It stays really low n picks up some more pace after it bounces which should give Lindsay a lot of trouble. plus Lisa s serving very impressive. She s got a huge serve for her height. She hit uncountable service winners today. Jelena certainly wasnt her best but I would give full credit to Lisa for outplaying a top 10 player.
Lindsay was less than impressive today in her match against Tammy. She was soo erratic off both wings. n she seems still sturuggling with the same problem she s been having since her come back from the injury. She really cant close out a set, let alone a match. She let Tammy come back in both sets. If she played as badly as she did today, then Lisa would have more than a chance to beat her. but then again, their lopsdied H2H should give Lindsay some phychological advantage. Lisa must believe that she can beat Lindsay n gotta come out with all thei past losses outa her mind. She gotta come out with the confidence she got from beating two top 20 players. Lisa should rush the net as much as every oppotunity comes up. She also cuts down on her usual purposeless unforced errors. Hope Lisa will finally break through against Lindsay.
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2003, 02:42 PM   #7
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
C'mon Lisa, Get your first win over Lindsay.

Lisa in three

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote