a tennis lover - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2003, 10:58 AM   #1
statisticp

statisticp is an unknown quantity at this point
a tennis lover

i am new guy here and as i love tennis i want your predictions for todays matches.i think that maleeva,coetzer and stevenson should win easily.i have a doubt for shaughnessy but she seems to be in form.i really would love to hear your own views on my predictions......................and i am big fan og eleni danilidoy as i come from greece.
statisticp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2003, 11:38 AM   #2
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool GREETINGS FROM INDONESIA TO THE LAND OF OLYMPIA

Welcome to the club!!! statisticp...nice to have you here...you must play tennis, right? Anyway, I agree with three predictions you have... Coetzer will win against Kata as long as she plays like in AO...Maggie is definitely having easy match versus Saori...Saori is up and down as always Alex is gonna have good win vs Iva...unless Iva is out of her slump... While for Meg...she has been playing good until now...so, I will bet on her...as Elena has not been playing well until now...It will be good duel between USA and Russia!!! Cold war inside indoor National Stadium in Yoyogi, Tokyo, right - gogomaggie? mamis? and all Japanese tennis maniacs...? Konnichiwa!!!

Again, good to have you in this forum...keep loving tennis! Amore...tennis...Cinta...tennis (cinta in Indonesian language means love...)
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 04:47 PM   #3
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, statisticp
btw, see 'Scorelines' for exact predictions

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote