Non Williams Fans in here..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: As a Non Williams fan I am:

White (Caucasian) 40 67.80%
Other (Black or non Caucasian) 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 09:11 PM   #1
Blogger Dives

Blogger Dives is an unknown quantity at this point Blogger Dives is an unknown quantity at this point
Non Williams Fans in here.....

Here is the other poll.

As a non Williams fan are you: White (Caucasian) or another race (Black or non Caucasian)
Blogger Dives is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2003, 01:16 AM   #2
VS Fan

VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold VS Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bump.

I am not qualified to vote in this one and just returning it to the first page.

Come on non-Williams fans, VOTE you are very vocal at all other times. (Only 14 brave souls so far.)
VS Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 01:20 AM   #3
country flag Shane54

Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold Shane54 is a splendid one to behold
Whitey here! Oooooppsss did I say that?
Shane54 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #4
country flag geewhiz
Professional Cynic

geewhiz has disabled reputation
hmm... i like venus but not serena, so i get to vote twice right?
making me twice as important as every one else!
muahaha i love democracy
geewhiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 03:13 AM   #5
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
go Serena!!!!

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 06:01 AM   #6
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
How does this poll prove anything? There may just be a higher percentage of white people on the board
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 06:26 AM   #7
country flag ~ The Leopard ~

~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute ~ The Leopard ~ has a reputation beyond repute
It doesn't prove anything at all.
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 07:04 AM   #8
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
I agree with Jackie. Besides it is also a fact that African- Americans are less likely to be anti-williams, simply because they look up to them as role models and can identify with them. I may be barking up the wrong tree - but I don't think I am - in saying that many african americans like the Williams' simply because they are BLACK.
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #9
Blogger Dives

Blogger Dives is an unknown quantity at this point Blogger Dives is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by {{{RoB}}}
I agree with Jackie. Besides it is also a fact that African- Americans are less likely to be anti-williams, simply because they look up to them as role models and can identify with them. I may be barking up the wrong tree - but I don't think I am - in saying that many african americans like the Williams' simply because they are BLACK.
Rob, exactly what I've been trying to get at! They support them based on their race. And yet whenever we say one word against them we are the racest... While most Williams' fans can run all over our favorites saying whatever they damn well please. Insisting their remarks aren't racally induced.
Blogger Dives is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 05:50 PM   #10
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
Duh. Did we really need a poll to figure that out? Brilliant detective work Rob.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 05:58 PM   #11
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
I dont think liking them or not has something to do with my race.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 05:59 PM   #12
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 06:00 PM   #13
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
some people can't read....NON-WILLIAMS FANS
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 06:00 PM   #14
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by QUEENLINDSAY
I dont think liking them or not has something to do with my race.

You had it right before the edit...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote