Points off til clay season as a chart - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 10:01 PM   #1
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Points off til clay season as a chart

Code:
____________| KC|JHH| DH| JC| AM| JD| MS | LD| CR
-------------------------------------------------
TPP         |  0|  0|  0|  0|  0|  1|209 |  0|  0
Paris       |  0| 59| 60|  0|107|230|164 |  0|  0
Antwerp     |  0|172| 40|  0|107|  1|163*|  0|  0
Dubai       |  0|  0|  0|  0|289|  0|119 |  0|  0
Scottsdale  |  0|  0|  0|185|  0|  0|  0 |  0|  0
IW          |  1| 63|481|  0|  0| 36|206 |  0|  0
Miami       |101|  1|  1|327|  0| 38|245 |  0|  0

*Doha - secondary tournament
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2003, 10:03 PM   #2
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Monica has a lot!

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 10:41 PM   #3
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
The next few months should be interesting
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:12 PM   #4
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
She just needs to stay healthy so that she can play well at the four tournaments that she's committed to. If she has quality finishes at each of these events, then she shouldn't fall too much and can make it up during the clay season!

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:18 PM   #5
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
also Monica has ZERO to defend in the summer, plus nothing to defend after Miami
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:32 PM   #6
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by mmcdonald
also Monica has ZERO to defend in the summer, plus nothing to defend after Miami
Exactly, so it may look grim now, but she can clearly move up. She could even try a grass tourney if she's not too tired to try to win Wimbledon and boost her seeding...

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:49 PM   #7
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
What about VW and SW?
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2003, 11:58 PM   #8
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
they are too far above the field to even mention, both could stop playing until the french and still one and two...

Jericho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:00 AM   #9
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
Oh.....well Alrighty then :-)
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:06 AM   #10
country flag xan

xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute xan has a reputation beyond repute
Kim looks in a good position. Lindsay too.

Official Hitman of the Maria Mafia
xan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:09 AM   #11
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by iLuVenuSerena
they are too far above the field to even mention, both could stop playing until the french and still one and two...
Serena has a lot of points to defend at Miami. She won the title, and beat 1, 2, 3 in the process. That's a lot of defending. The best she could do this year is 2, 3, 4...and she'd have to have #4 in the quarter, #3 in the semi, and Venus would have to make the finals
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:14 AM   #12
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by tennisIlove09
Serena has a lot of points to defend at Miami. She won the title, and beat 1, 2, 3 in the process. That's a lot of defending. The best she could do this year is 2, 3, 4...and she'd have to have #4 in the quarter, #3 in the semi, and Venus would have to make the finals
your point is???
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:17 AM   #13

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your point is???
look at the title of the thread sweetie. "Points off til clay season as a chart"

They don't have Serena. I was saying Serena will have a lot of pts coming off at Miami.

Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:42 AM   #14
country flag Jericho

Quote:
Originally posted by tennisIlove09
look at the title of the thread sweetie. "Points off til clay season as a chart"

They don't have Serena. I was saying Serena will have a lot of pts coming off at Miami.

then why did you quote my post as if it pertained to me honey...
Old Jan 27th, 2003, 12:47 AM   #15

Quote:
then why did you quote my post as if it pertained to me honey...
because you're post had Venus/Serena in it, as #1, #2.