Martina Muller cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2003, 09:56 PM   #16
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
In fact, I believe she only has one victory in her last 12 matches! And who did she beat? Leanne Baker of New Zealand who is barely ranked in the top 400. In that span, she has lost twice to both Benesova and Sanchez Lorenzo.

Maybe it's time to kick daddy to the curb (to use a Ricki Lake term) and find herself a new coach?
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2003, 05:44 AM   #17
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
i remember, when MARTINA was sixteen (?) she did play very well too, had a big jump in the rankings, became german national champion - and then she fell in a big slump. and another year later she made the top 60. lert's look what will happen in the next weeks. what do you think, when will fell out of the top 100? after budapest or earlier?
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 06:52 AM   #18
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
she need another coach, or better said, she need finally a coach.
i can remember, last year at the us-open she said she will maybe go to florida, because it is better to work there, because there are more better player to work with on the court.
maybe she should do it. but we will see how she is doing on clay.
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 01:38 PM   #19
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
She lost her last match, too. She´s beaten in the quali by Yulia Fedak (No 190 ?).
That´s not the Martina I saw in Hamburg in her match with Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 02:09 PM   #20
Hoopharry

Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice
Wer nicht einsehen will, dass Fräulein Müller eine reine und völlig überschätzte Sandplatzwühlerin ist und mit Weltranglistenpositionen zwischen 80 und 100 ihr absolutes Maximum erreicht, dem wünsch ich weiterhin viel Spaß beim träumen.

Danke für die Aufmerksamkeit !

IVETA, the czech queen of Most: Return to Top 75, one GS third round

CLAUDINE, the lovely lady from Lux: Top 50, first WTA tour title

LILIA, beauty from Ohio: will get back to her old strength, surprise everyone

GRETA: Youre out of my favourites, not because of your drop in rankings, but because of your behaviour.. , you better quit tennis, youll never make the Top 100 again
Hoopharry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 03:31 PM   #21
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Naja, mag sein, dass Martina eine Sandplatzspielerin ist.
Sie sollte dennoch versuchen, sich auch auf den anderen Belägen zu verbessern.
Lucie Ahl und Yulia Fedak sind einfach Spielerinnen, gegen die sie auch auf für sie ungünstigem Boden nicht verlieren dürfte.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 05:31 PM   #22
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopharry
Wer nicht einsehen will, dass Fräulein Müller eine reine und völlig überschätzte Sandplatzwühlerin ist und mit Weltranglistenpositionen zwischen 80 und 100 ihr absolutes Maximum erreicht, dem wünsch ich weiterhin viel Spaß beim träumen.

Danke für die Aufmerksamkeit !

für ein "maximum zwischen 80 und 100" hat sie mit einem career-high von 51 aber schon ne menge dimensionen gesprengt!
ich träume gerne weiter und traue dir durchaus einen festen top50-platz zu!
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 03:42 PM   #23
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in Scottsdale, Martina!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 04:07 PM   #24
country flag pan

MARTINA plays Acapulco this week and faces ASA SVENSSON in the first round!
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #25
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
Ow yes, i'm stupid Tnx Pan

Good luck in Acapulco!!

but like you anyway
Old Feb 27th, 2003, 03:20 AM   #26
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation
Martina Muller (GER) d. Asa Svensson (SWE) 16 62 64

wow, just her2nd win this year, and her first win against a top100 player
Old Feb 27th, 2003, 08:28 AM   #27
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
Was about time that she wins another match, and coming back after this 1st set, not bad

Good luck for the next match Martina
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2003, 12:50 PM   #28
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Good for her, but considering it is clay, it was a must win. Still remarkable that she turned it around, as her confidence must be low right now.
She has a good chance to win another round.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #29
country flag Jodie

Good luck against Myriam Casanova!

but like you anyway
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 05:46 PM   #30
country flag Jodie

Martina Muller (GER) vs. Myriam Casanova (SUI)
2001-07-30 Basel Clay R16/Q Martina Muller (GER) 3-6 6-4 7-6(2)
2002-04-15 Budapest Clay F Martina Muller (GER) 6-2 3-6 6-4
2002-07-08 Brussels Clay QF Myriam Casanova (SUI) 6-4 7-5
Martina Muller (GER) leads 2:1

but like you anyway