Why is it Venus loses her game, when she needs it most? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:15 AM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Why is it Venus loses her game, when she needs it most?

At 4-3 Serena, her serve, forehand go off.

at 5-4, her serve, forehand go off.

It doesn't make sense.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:18 AM   #2
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Be a Serena fan and you'll get over this sickness.hehehe

This is the best that Venus has played so please give some credit.

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:22 AM   #3
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
This only seems to happen against Serena. I don't know what it is, but she can't find that killer instict against her. I could tell from the end of the first game that she hadn't changed her attitude at all for this match. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Venus doesn't even deserve to win anymore. She can play her ass off in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, round of 16 and so on, but time she gets up in the final against her baby sister, she plays like crap. Damn, it's beyond time to let go of her emotions. Serena doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all. Whenever Venus learns that Serena is not looking out for her on the court the way she is looking out for her, then she will win a match against her. Venus always lacks desire for herself in these matches. She should just lose in the semi's or something and sit up in the stands and cheer for Serena instead of rooting for her on the court.
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:26 AM   #4
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by HAIL-VENUS
This only seems to happen against Serena. I don't know what it is, but she can't find that killer instict against her. I could tell from the end of the first game that she hadn't changed her attitude at all for this match. Honestly, I'm beginning to think that Venus doesn't even deserve to win anymore. She can play her ass off in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, round of 16 and so on, but time she gets up in the final against her baby sister, she plays like crap. Damn, it's beyond time to let go of her emotions. Serena doesn't seem to have a problem with it at all. Whenever Venus learns that Serena is not looking out for her on the court the way she is looking out for her, then she will win a match against her. Venus always lacks desire for herself in these matches. She should just lose in the semi's or something and sit up in the stands and cheer for Serena instead of rooting for her on the court.
I agree.
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:38 AM   #5
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
I second that HAIL-VENUS. But congrats to Serena!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 04:39 AM   #6
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
and WHAT'S UP with those 2 points she just gave away?!?!
In the tie-break, I mean, she wouldn't do that with anyone else....
Also in the third set she gave away a forehand, she thought it was out, but it wasn't and she had the time to prepare it again, but she didn't
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote