Serena does the STEFFI SLAM!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:13 AM   #1
Penne1

Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all
Serena does the STEFFI SLAM!!!

Steffi got it first - FO, WIMB, US and AO!

Congrats to Serena for emulating a true CHAMPION!!
Advertisement

Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:15 AM   #2
Penne1

Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all Penne1 is a name known to all
Poor V.

How many forehand error was that??? 10,000????

And what was that first server percentage??? 10%?????
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:16 AM   #3
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Congrats Serena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:17 AM   #4
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Serena!!!

I'm soo fucking proud of my 'bitch'

!!!!!!

YOU DESERVE IT !!

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:23 AM   #5
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
What does the order matter? You could as easily call it the "Martina Slam".
Old Jan 25th, 2003, 05:30 AM   #6
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
yes the serena slam is great for her but too bad it came at the expense of venus. However the better player won. VENUS GO WORK ON YOUR GAME FOR REAL. BETTER YET WORK ON A NEW GAME BECAUSE THE OLD ONE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH WITH THAT CRAPPY SECOND SERVE.

Now is the time we will truly know if venus is serious about winning again. To lose each of the grandslam finals to the SAME PERSON! How aggravating that must be no matter who that person is!

Serena is superior to every player. Shes better than venus, lindsay, jen, monica, danilea, kim, justine, martina etc etc etc

Serena has what no one has since steffi: a career grand slam.
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote