Mixed : Did someone recognize Martina N reached a Grand Slam semis ?!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:00 PM   #1
ChrisGermany

ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice
Mixed : Did someone recognize Martina N reached a Grand Slam semis ?!!

She won against Bhupati/Tulyaganova and is to meet Ulyett/Hantuchova for the finals.

I doubt she can win this due to Ulyett being the younger player to Paes and Hantuchova being a top player in singles AND doubles.

In the other semis, we have Danilidou teaming Woodbridge and Stubbs partnering Johnson. I´m keen on knowing who do you think will win.

My tip is Ulyett/Hantuchova vs. Woodbridge/Eleni.

But I would want Navratilova to reach a final
ChrisGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:01 PM   #2
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
GO Grandma!!!!!!

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:21 PM   #3
country flag tennischick

tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all
yeah i noticed and actually thought of starting a thread but with all of the focus on choking and blisters i wasn't sure that anyone else would care!

actually, Martina partnered with Bhupathi and on the other side of the court was his former partner, Paes! so you know the competition had to have been intense! i would have loved to see some of this match.

i think they are going down to Hantuchova and her partner tho'. unless a gust of wind comes along and blows Dani off the court..
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:55 PM   #4
ChrisGermany

ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice ChrisGermany is just really nice
it´s a shame both EUROSPORT and ARD turn their back on doubles and mixed.

there´s no broadcast in Europe untill 9 CET to broadcast Roddick and Schuettler which -of course- is then shown on both channels.

Since the beginning of the event, we saw it live every night. Now that they start at 5 CET in the Rod Laver Arena, they don´t start on EUROSPORT. The ARD, in fact, could´ve shown Roddick´s classic of 21-19 as an introduction to the match and then maybe the sisters doubles or Martina, but nothing.

It´s really sad that we in Europe don´t see Martina. ARD showed her match against the Williams as a 5minute summary but it was just coincidence that I saw it
ChrisGermany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:56 PM   #5
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Paetilova!!!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:57 PM   #6
DiZZiA

DiZZiA has disabled reputation
Did she???? Good Luck Martina.....
DiZZiA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote