Question for those who attended the Aussie Open or any Grand Slam - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:03 PM   #1
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
Question for those who attended the Aussie Open or any Grand Slam

I have a question about the shot spot or whatever it is called. Does that display on the big screens, ie...does the audience get to see that a particular call was actually out/in etc?
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:18 PM   #2
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
Not at the FO 2002. I'm pretty sure it's not available at any event partly because it would probably draw too much immediate attention and immediate controversy to the line chairs.

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:08 AM   #3
country flag tennischick

tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all tennischick is a name known to all
it's relatively new technology and i think it is "owned" by ESPN. in fact, Cliff Drysdale was asking for folks to write in to ESPN and ask for it to be used more extensively during TV coverage. good idea -- but only TV spectators benefit, not players.
Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:11 AM   #4
country flag Robbie.

Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future Robbie. has a brilliant future
Not at the Aussie Open.
Robbie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:29 AM   #5
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
it should.then everything would be fair,but it can mean that your faves have a chance of loosing the match, but they can win also.it's a double-edged sword, but going with shot-spot isbetter than the eyes of people

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote