Sisters win dubs 6-2 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:16 AM   #1
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
Sisters win dubs 6-2 6-2

Fitting we will have to top 2 seeds play eachother in the finals of the singles and the doubles, and the top seeds in the singles are also playing in the doubles. has this ever happend? its really weird too! serena already went up 11 places in the rankings to number 14 before this match, i wonder where she will go after they win the championships, takin nothin away from surez/pascual, but they are going down! venus and serena havea good chance to win the slam in doubles, and since they got to the finals of all the rest of the tournies in singles, i think we might see the sisters in the slam for singles and doubles this year, has that ever been accomplished? they were up 5-1 in the second, but got broken and then raymond held, a lil slip up, but nuthing major. their only test came from kim clijsters and ai sugiyama!
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:24 AM   #2
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

great win gurls!
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:25 AM   #3
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
Congrats to Serena and Venus!

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:32 AM   #4
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
Well, here's hoping that they have one more win in the doubles to capture the title!

Venus & Serena have already accomplished the career Grand Slam for doubles, plus the Olympic Gold. I hope they play doubles at all Grand Slams this year and try to do the calendar Grand Slam in doubles. That would be awesome!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:43 AM   #5
tennisfan1972

tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all
I'm sure the media is gonna really play up this whole #1 seeding business
tennisfan1972 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:13 AM   #6
Informative

Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point Informative is an unknown quantity at this point
"Let's face it. The Williams sisters can't be beat. We should just hand them the check and get it over with"--Jim Courier
Informative is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote