Venus/Serena def. Davenport/Raymond 62 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:15 AM   #1
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Venus/Serena def. Davenport/Raymond 62 62

total domination.

Sisters meet #2[actually #1] Ruano-Pascual/Suarez in the finals.

3rd straight final in slams for the #2 seeds.

Last meeting:
Wimbledon Finals:
Williams/Williams def. Ruano-Pascual/Suarez 62 75
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:45 AM   #2
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, Ruano-Pascual/Suarez won Roland Garros last year so, it's fourth times in a row!! How amazing!!

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:20 AM   #3
country flag tennisIlove09

tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute tennisIlove09 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by AlexSydney
Actually, Ruano-Pascual/Suarez won Roland Garros last year so, it's fourth times in a row!! How amazing!!
OMG you're right! They're like the Williams of dubs!
tennisIlove09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:14 PM   #4
RAA

RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of RAA has much to be proud of
good for them to come back out and get to the finals in doubles too...
amazing, no?
RAA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:20 PM   #5
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
And of course they will be teaching the Williams sisters a lesson because they deserve the #1 seeding! Or not...

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:22 PM   #6
ARealVenusFan

ARealVenusFan is an unknown quantity at this point
More likely NOT!!!!
ARealVenusFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:25 PM   #7
tennisfan1972

tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all
On a hard court?..... Definately not. Especially with Venus trying to break the speed of light on her serve.
tennisfan1972 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:46 PM   #8
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
GO VEE / REE!!

Now, who was that poster that said everyone was delusional when we picked Vee and Ree over Lindsay and Lisa in straights??

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote