ESPN reshowing SEMIFINALS!! NOW! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:34 AM   #1
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
ESPN reshowing SEMIFINALS!! NOW!

Get tape ready if you missed this.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:36 AM   #2
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
Yeah, I wonder why they're doing this? Anyway, the Serena comeback will be great to record again because I turned my VCR off at 5-1 Kim in the third set, so I don't have the rest of the match on tape. Go Venus!!!
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:38 AM   #3
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
What....I can't believe I'm saying this, but isn't the Agassi match supposed to be on, its still on the schedule for 7:30pm which is 3:30am EST.....

anyone know the deal
WtaTour4Ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:43 AM   #4
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
It is kind of silly that this starts at the same time as a live Agassi SF, and they aren't showing it

I guess they just want to make sure people watch Andre tomorrow afternoon.
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:45 AM   #5
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
I'm very grateful, I missed the last 2 games of Kim and Serena's match, I ran out of tape!!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:47 AM   #6
tennisfan1972

tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all tennisfan1972 is a name known to all
OMG i missed this match earlier, THANKS DAWN. if venus clens up her errors, i feel sorry for serena, venus' groundies are heavy as hell.
tennisfan1972 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:47 AM   #7
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute
This is Great!!! Hopefully I can tape Venus vs. Kim....couldn't tape it last time, cuz I had to tape American Idol for my cousin. Pff

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:49 AM   #8
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light WtaTour4Ever is a glorious beacon of light
I guess this makes up for all the crap coverage womens tennis has gotten in the past, but I can't believe they are dissing "ANDRE" "AGASSI" ....its shocking I tell you, just shocking.
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:55 AM   #9
country flag 1jackson2001
psychotic banana

1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of 1jackson2001 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
This is Great!!! Hopefully I can tape Venus vs. Kim....couldn't tape it last time, cuz I had to tape American Idol for my cousin. Pff
Don't you mean Serena v. Kim?...or...Venus v. Justine?

V.E.S.W.
Wimbledon 00, 01, 05, 07, 08
US Open 00, 01
1jackson2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:56 AM   #10
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
If you ask me, they should be showing Venus and Serena's doubles match instead. If they showed Andre tonight, then what will they possibly do for ratings tomorrow afternoon?
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:57 AM   #11
WtaTour4Ever
Team WTAworld

Well that hasn't stopped them before is all, they showed Andys match live. And you are correct they should show at least a little of the doubles action.
Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:05 AM   #12
country flag anton

anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light anton is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Hurley
It is kind of silly that this starts at the same time as a live Agassi SF, and they aren't showing it

I guess they just want to make sure people watch Andre tomorrow afternoon.
some people dont have espn2 and espn classic so they know everybody wants to see serena beat kim so they made the right call. lets face it wayne fererra is not going to set anybody;s heart on fire.
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote