Nina Dübbers - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2003, 08:46 PM   #61
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
danke Dieter
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2003, 11:50 AM   #62
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Nina won 1st qualifying match at Bronx

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #63
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
0-6 0-6 against Jelena Kostanic at the US Open that's frustrating
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Nov 12th, 2003, 07:22 PM   #64
country flag Ajrob

Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold
Hello Nina fans

Old Mar 12th, 2004, 09:43 AM   #65
country flag Ajrob

Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold Ajrob is a splendid one to behold
Time to revive this thread!!

¡¡Ánimos for Nina!!
Old Mar 21st, 2004, 12:35 PM   #66
country flag Frau Antje

WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Feb 4th, 2005, 01:19 PM   #67
country flag Ajrob

Anyone knows what's up with Nina?

She has not played just 1 tournament since August 04 (Glasgow in October), and she even didnt start 05 season. Is she injured or something?
Old Feb 4th, 2005, 05:46 PM   #68
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
wouldn't surprise me if she's retired. sorry.
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 02:08 PM   #69
country flag leakatharina
Registered 1

leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice
She played some national tournaments! I played them too so I saw her! She won a very big tournament in Marl (Won finals in two sets against Sabine Klaschka) and played very well!
I think she will play many international tournaments this year, too!
leakatharina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 02:55 PM   #70
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
thanks!
but if she's on a that good shape i'm wondering why she isn't playing itf's to save her ranking. maybe she just plays for prize money cause she's studying now?!

and what about you, leakatharina, will you play on international level this year?
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 06:38 PM   #71
country flag leakatharina
Registered 1

leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice leakatharina is just really nice
Yes I will play some ITF tournaments! But not far away from Germany because I have to go to school( I'm 15 years old)
I don't know which tournaments I will play but I think in the summer holidays I will 3 or 4
leakatharina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2005, 06:54 PM   #72
country flag pan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakatharina
Yes I will play some ITF tournaments! But not far away from Germany because I have to go to school( I'm 15 years old)
I don't know which tournaments I will play but I think in the summer holidays I will 3 or 4
so good luck then! and tell us when it's time to cheer for you on this board!
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:05 PM   #73
country flag Ajrob

Ok Thanks

Good luck for you Katharina, keep us informated about your results
Old Jun 27th, 2005, 12:36 AM   #74
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Nina last weekend playin at the Bosch Open at Leipzig. She lost the final in three sets to Lydia Steinbach. Especially after winning the first set she looked very poor in set 2 and 3 which Lydia won easily 6-0 and 6-1 or similar.

Lea Katharina, du spielst ja super, zwar ist das jetzt diese Woche in Ludwigshafen nicht so gelaufen aber immerhin ein Spiel gewonnen und du bist U16-Westfalenmeisterin, Sehr Sehr gut, mein Kompliment. Herzlichen Glückwunsch und weiter so!
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 11:48 AM   #75
country flag S-T-E-V-E

S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute S-T-E-V-E has a reputation beyond repute
Irgendwie wird sie wohl nicht mehr angreifen. Nina hat letzte Woche bei den internationalen badischen Meisterschaften um den Sparkassen Cup in Pforzheim mitgespielt. Habe sie dort gesehen, konnte kurz mit ihr reden. Da sie im Halbfinale relativ glatt verlor (6-7 2-6) gegen eine Qualifikantin und sie nun irgendwas im wirtschaftlichen Bereich studiert. Sehr schade, dachte eigentlich, als die damals US Open Hauptfeld gespielt hat, dass da mehr draus werden könnte..
S-T-E-V-E is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote