Babsi Rittner Cheering Thread!!! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2004, 05:54 AM   #76
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
2 pictures of B Rittner from Fed Cup Match vs. Amelie Mauresmo of France:

AMIENS, FRANCE: Germany's Barbara Rittner eyes the ball for a forehand shot shot to her France's opponent Amelie Mauresmo, 24 April 2004 in Amiens, during the Fed Cup first round match between France and Germany. AFP PHOTO DENIS CHARLET
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3463862.jpg (33.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 3463864.jpg (41.2 KB, 11 views)
fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2004, 05:58 AM   #77
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
4 Pics of B Rittner from 1st Rd. French Open win over Babsi Schett (not bad for an old Girl ranked 155 in the world!):

Caption:
PARIS - MAY 25: Barbara Rittner of Germany celebrates a point in her first round match against Barbara Schett of Austria during Day Two of the 2004 French Open Tennis Championship at Roland Garros, on May 25, 2004 in Paris, France. (Photo by Clive Brunskill/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50894638.jpg (31.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 50894639.jpg (37.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 50894646.jpg (27.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 50894647.jpg (38.6 KB, 9 views)
Old May 26th, 2004, 07:39 AM   #78
fan22

RITTNER OF AUSTRIA REACTS DURING FIRST ROUND OF FRENCH TENNIS OPEN IN PARIS
Barbara Rittner of Germany celebrates during her match against Barbara Schett of Austria in the first round of the French Open tennis tournament at Roland Garros in Paris, May 25, 2004. Rittner defeated Schett 6-3 6-3. REUTERS/Michael Leckel

[ Click Here for Super High Resolution ]
Old May 28th, 2004, 12:25 AM   #79
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:33 PM   #80
fan22

Good Run in the French , Barbara!!
here's a blast from the past I found....since it is from the French I thought I would post it...
B. Rittner from Roland Garros 2001 2nd rd.:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2BarbaraRittner.jpg (21.3 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by fan22 : Jun 3rd, 2004 at 05:56 PM.
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:38 PM   #81
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Nice wins Barbara. I hope to see u winning a lot in the next time.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 06:29 PM   #82
fan22

Caption:
PARIS, France: German Barbara Rittner hits a backhand to Russian Svetlana Kuznetsova during the second round of the French tennis open at Roland Garros in Paris, 27 May 2004. AFP PHOTO JACK GUEZ (Photo credit should read JACK GUEZ/AFP/Getty Images)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50902767.jpg (26.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 50902768.jpg (25.9 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 50902770.jpg (33.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 50903455.jpg (34.4 KB, 15 views)
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 04:17 PM   #83
Emerald

Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice Emerald is just really nice
This is a bit late but well done to Barbara Rittner in Fed Cup last week when she won both her singles in 3 sets to keep Germany in the tie She saved them from being beaten and credit to her for playing well for her country and being reliable when younger girls are not representing as well
Emerald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2004, 07:18 PM   #84
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Barbara

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2004, 06:16 AM   #85
fan22

Congrats to Barbara for winning all three of her matches in the Fed Cup Match vs. Ukraine

Inspirational: Barbara Rittner won all 3 of her matches

The Ukraine team was defeated by Germany in the final day of the Fed Cup World Group Playoffs.
Germany, who have now taken the privilage of being promoted to the World Group I at next year's Fed Cup, were just too strong for Ukraine, coming from behind to win the deciding tiebreaker.
In one of the most contested ties of the Weekend, Ukraine seemed set to win after Tatiana Perebiynis gave them a decisive 2-1 lead going into the final two matches on Sunday.
Juliana Fedak went out against the Veteran Babara Rittner, but Rittner who seems to have lifted her game for the Fed Cup sailed to a first set win 6-3. Fedak though wasn't out without a fight and she took the second 6-4, giving the tie it's 4th 3 set match in as many matches. Rittner however proved too strong as she took the final set 6-4 and creating a 2-2 deadlock, meaning the doubles would be the deciding match.
Ukraine was the favourites for the doubles with both players ranked in the world's top 100 rankings.
Tatiana & Yulia, who have played before, lived up to that ranking difference in the first set giving the Ukraine a 1 set lead 6-3. Rittner had lost the the first set in both her previous matches but had still won, so she never game up. Along with her partner Woehr they staged a comeback taking the second set 6-4 and once again putting the match into a deciding set.
Germany though were just too strong for the Ukrainians taking the final set 6-3 as an exhausted Tatiana, who had played 3 tough matches, just seemed to not be able to hang on. The German's were inspiring with their emotional win, without their top player, Weingartner, out because of injury.
The Ukraine team tough as consolation will compete in the World Group II next year, as part of the Fed Cup's new revised format.

Germany defeated Ukraine 3-2
Elite Tennis Club, Illichevsk, UKR
Saturday
Barbara Rittner (GER) d. Tatiana Perebiynis (UKR) 57 62 64
Juliana Fedak (UKR) d. Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER) 26 62 62
Sunday
Tatiana Perebiynis (UKR) d. Anna-Lena Groenefeld (GER) 46 64 119
Barbara Rittner (GER) d. Juliana Fedak (UKR) 63 46 64
Barbara Rittner/Jasmin Woehr (GER) d. Juliana Fedak/Tatiana Perebiymis (UKR) 36 64 63
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 12:16 PM   #86
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Nordic Light Open

Babsi plays that tourney in Stockholm this week.

Barbara Rittner vs. Silvija Talaja

Go Babsi!!!
Old Aug 6th, 2004, 10:20 PM   #87
country flag Bероника

Babsi is in the MD of Vancouver after some withdrawals.

Go Babsi!!!
Old May 5th, 2005, 08:31 PM   #88
country flag Bероника

Barbara Rittner verabschiedet sich vom Court

Mi 04 Mai, 16:03 Uhr

Bild vergrößern

Berlin (dpa) - Die Teamchefin der deutschen Fedcup-Mannschaft, Barbara Rittner, hat sich aus der Turnier-Szene verabschiedet. Die 32 Jahre alte Rheinländerin bestritt bei den German Open in Berlin ihr letztes Spiel.
Zusammen mit der für Blau-Weiß Berlin in der Bundesliga spielenden Tschechin Kveta Peschke verlor Rittner im Doppel gegen die an Nummer drei gesetzte Kombination Daniela Hantuchova/Ai Sugiyama (Slowakei/Japan) 5:7, 3:6.

«Das war mein letztes Spiel. Ich hatte meiner Freunding Kveta versprochen, dass wir es hier noch einmal gemeinsam angehen. Leider war die Auslosung für uns nicht so günstig. Aber ich bin in Berlin schon so oft gewesen und habe immer gute Erinnerungen mitgenommen», sagte Rittner, die am 7. Mai auf dem Center Court offiziell verabschiedet werden soll.
Old May 5th, 2005, 08:34 PM   #89
country flag Bероника

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1228.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1229.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1230.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1231.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1235.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1236.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1237.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.********/conpresso/Galerie/05052005/MS_IMG_1239.jpg[/img]
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:31 PM   #90
country flag Paule22

Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute Paule22 has a reputation beyond repute
Ein paar Bilder von heute: