Babsi Rittner Cheering Thread!!! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2003, 03:58 PM   #61
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Sparkassen Cup Int'l Damen Tennis Grand Prix

qualifying 1st round:

Rittner-Weingartner

Good luck,Babsi!!!!
Hoping you'll get in MD!

Old Sep 30th, 2003, 11:09 AM   #62
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
diese woche stürzte BABSI erneut (und dieses mal etwas tiefer) aus den top100. ich fürchte fast, dass sie nicht mehr in diesen erlesenen kreis zurückkehren wird. was sagt ihr?
Old Oct 3rd, 2003, 08:22 PM   #63
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Babsi will play next season and retire at the end of 2004
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2003, 06:30 PM   #64
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Oh that's really sad to learn.Why must she go?She's been a favourite of mine for many years.
Old Oct 20th, 2003, 11:22 PM   #65
country flag Bероника

Babsi playing in Luxemburg

Old Jan 19th, 2004, 09:52 PM   #66
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
nice pic veronika

here are 3 pics from vutt from Helsinki 2003:
from this gallery: http://www.vutt.neti.ee/Helsinki03/Rest/index_2.htm

same pics:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P8050083%20copy.jpg (88.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg P8050088%20copy.jpg (67.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg P8050091%20copy.jpg (65.9 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by fan22 : May 26th, 2004 at 05:41 AM. Reason: added pics as attachments
fan22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2004, 11:44 PM   #67
country flag Bероника

Thanks!!! NIce pics
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:36 AM   #68
country flag William Hunt

William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice
retirement ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy
Babsi will play next season and retire at the end of 2004
Are U sure about that ? Barbara hasn't played a single match yet in 2004 and she isn't present at the Australian Open. Is she injured or has she retired ?

I know that she was considering retirement. Can anyone confirm if she will play this year ? And if so, what is her schedule ?
William Hunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 01:04 PM   #69
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hunt
Are U sure about that ? Barbara hasn't played a single match yet in 2004 and she isn't present at the Australian Open. Is she injured or has she retired ?

I know that she was considering retirement. Can anyone confirm if she will play this year ? And if so, what is her schedule ?
don't know about her schedule but i guess she wasn't interested in travelling to australia and play quali-tournaments. i'm sure she'll play a few smaller tournaments this year and the fed cup and will become fed cup-coach or something like that next year. in a few intervies last year she said that she's tired and curious about new challenges - it seems that she'll retire this year.
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 02:07 PM   #70
country flag Bероника

Too bad to read it.I'll miss her
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 04:35 PM   #71
country flag William Hunt

William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice William Hunt is just really nice
It's always sad when a player retires from competitve tennis, we will certainly miss her.

Last year I took some nice photo's of her in Rosmalen (in a doubles match) and Luxemburg (the match she lost against Forretz. Luxemburg was possibly one of her last tournaments, I'm glad I could still see her.

Last edited by William Hunt : Jan 21st, 2004 at 04:56 PM.
William Hunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:43 PM   #72
country flag pan

after the terrible results of german women in melbourne, the german tennis federation asked BABSI for being a "tour-coach", what means travelling with the german girls and support them on the tour, organizing training-camps etc. i don't know if that means that BABSI retires...
Old Jan 23rd, 2004, 11:20 AM   #73
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
I am not surprised Babsi retires. When I watched last RG it was said that it might be her last season. Pity, good luck in future.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 05:03 PM   #74
fan22

fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice fan22 is just really nice
it appears that Rittner has not played a tournament match since Oct. in Luxembourg

any news if she has officially retired??
Old May 26th, 2004, 05:30 AM   #75
fan22

Barbara Rittner's results for 2004:

Berlin Tier I 1 point May 9 04
Qual 1 Emmanuelle Gagliardi(23) - Rittner 7-60 6-4

Cagnes Sur Mer ($75k - France - 1 point) May 2 04
1 Tzipora Obziler - Rittner 7-5 6-3

Fed Cup Apr 24 04
Amelie Mauresmo - Rittner 6-1 6-2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So...Congratulations to Barbara for her 6-3, 6-3 upset win over Barbara Schett in Rd. 1 at the French Open at Roland Garros: