Amazing Athletic Anca Barna ! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2003, 06:24 PM   #16
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Anca won 7-6 7-6 !!!

2nd round against Petra Mandula - could be even tougher. Good luck !!!
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:36 PM   #17
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully Mandula will play the way like she played against Clijsters
Old Feb 2nd, 2003, 08:30 PM   #18
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Anca lost 1 and 2.

That's her worst loss since Hamburg (Schett).

I know that Mandula CAN play very well, but she hasn't done so recently.

Oh well, better luck in Antwerp.
Old Feb 3rd, 2003, 06:09 AM   #19
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
Anca
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 06:59 AM   #20
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Petra owns Anca, though.

I hope Anca can get into the Top 50...she is probably Germany's most genuinely nice representative in the Top 100
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 06:23 PM   #21
country flag GoDominique

Doha $25K:

Adriana Barna def. Christina Zachariadou 6-4 5-7 6-4

Good luck now against Grandin.
Old Feb 10th, 2003, 04:22 PM   #22
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
ANCA hat in der ersten doha-runde gegen PIERCE 2:6, 6:2, 3:6 verloren, führte im 3. satz bereits 3:1 und nahm bei matchball gegen sich eine behandlungspause....
ich bin enttäuscht. gegen pierce muss sie gewinnen und diese aktion beim matchball ist sehr fragwürdig....
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 05:50 PM   #23
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
The Amazing Athletic bounces back from the Doha disaster. After beating Eva Fislova a comfortable 6-4 6-1, she now faces a very tough Claudine Schaul in the final round of Dubai qualifying.

Potential 1st round opponents: Likhovtseva, Myskina, Tulyaganova, Black.
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2003, 10:22 PM   #24
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

Claudine is tough, but i hope Anca can play the level she played at the AUS-Open, then she will win
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:02 PM   #25
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
go ANCA!
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 02:40 PM   #26
country flag GoDominique

Anca has beaten Schaul 6-3 6-0 ! Well done.

IMO losing to Pierce isn't that bad. OK, leading 3-1 in the 3rd, she should have won. But Mary is still no walkover, even if she carries way too many pounds.
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 04:27 PM   #27
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

well done Ance, hopefully she will get a good 1st round match
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 04:37 PM   #28
country flag pan

yeah!
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 05:05 PM   #29
country flag GoDominique

Anca will play Likhovtseva tomorrow who was just in the final of Doha. But as she is very inconsistent, everything is possible. Good luck Anca !
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 06:45 PM   #30
Iconoclast

Iconoclast has disabled reputation
Could have been worse (Myskina) and better (Black), but Elena L. is certainly someone she should be capable of beating on a good day. You are right, of course, GoDom. Losing to Pierce is not a disaster. She wasn't favored to win the match, even if Mary has been supporting Burger King a bit too enthusiastically. But it was just one of those occasions where you really feel that a prominent scalp eluded her...

BTW, if she beats the 'Likhtser', Henin is next. Ouch.
Iconoclast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote