RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:08 AM   #196
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Great stuff from Cornet.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:08 AM   #197
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Vika can still turn this around, but I'm soooooo proud of Alize already
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #198
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Absolutely incredible tennis by Cornet. I am amazed.

1-0 Alize

I's such a shame she will lose.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #199
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

loooooool but I want Maria to beat Vika ...
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:09 AM   #200
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Vika what are you doing?!
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:10 AM   #201
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Damn Cornet

Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:21 AM   #202
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
loooooool but I want Maria to beat Vika ...
We don't need Vika in the SF of FO

The earlier she loses, the more chances Maria has to get that runner up trophy and remain at No.2.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM   #203
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

eyeroll.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:26 AM   #204
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Alizé is just playing frankly the way you have to against Vika : Make her hit a lot of ball and defend well in order to make her lose her confidence in her shots and give you opportunities. Alizé said she talked to Mauresmo yesterday, maybe she gave her some clues. Hope Alizé will win ! Allez !

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #205
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

^ rly? Sobs considering MoMo was Vika's coach last year.
The shade
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:33 AM   #206
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ rly? Sobs considering MoMo was Vika's coach last year.
The shade
Yeah she said so in her daily blog for the French Tennis Magazine ! At the same time, MoMo is the French Fed Cup captain so it makes sense...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:33 AM   #207
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

The thread about Alize Lim . One thing I will say is that if Maria had seen photos of Benoit Paire, she may wish she knew of him earlier . He's handsome . So is Grisha obviously but Benoit gives him a run for his money .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:35 AM   #208
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
The thread about Alize Lim . One thing I will say is that if Maria had seen photos of Benoit Paire, she may wish she knew of him earlier . He's handsome . So is Grisha obviously but Benoit gives him a run for his money .
I think he actually runs past him Benoit is such a babe and very manly looking (at least his face).
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:37 AM   #209
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously don't get what y'all are seeing with Paire?
I mean he's relatively cute but not my type whatsoever
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #210
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The beard/scruffiness definitely helps in the hotness stakes for me with a few more steaks and protein shakes he would be right up my alley.