RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2013, 11:40 AM   #166
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Change of ends after 1 point

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2013, 12:52 PM   #167
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

The WTA vs Serena
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #168
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Sorana could easily lead 3-2 against Serena but she sucks so much at important points

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:53 PM   #169
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is showing herself to be unbeatable here, but I have faith someone will take her out before the final. All I need is for Maria to do her part of the job and don't flop.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:57 PM   #170
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
Sorana could easily lead 3-2 against Serena but she sucks so much at important points
Yeah Serena played a sloppy game at 2-2 in the 2nd set, Sorana had 15-40, and she ballbashed the ball out of the court or into the net like a mad girl for the rest of the game, and the match. I really really cannot watch this girl play, I feel like she doesn't really have any game plan, just bash bash and bash
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:12 PM   #171
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Serena is showing herself to be unbeatable here, but I have faith someone will take her out before the final. All I need is for Maria to do her part of the job and don't flop.
Aham.
You really think that?
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:31 PM   #172
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Aham.
You really think that?
I don't know really, but I hope that this will happen anyway .

Errani/Ivanovic/Razzano have a chance .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:12 PM   #173
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

LOL at Rafa whining and complaining about the schedule and Rosol? LOL WHAT?

From Tennis.com.

Nadal rips French Open scheduling

After his victory over Martin Klizan on Friday, Rafael Nadal complains about his scheduling at Roland Garros. Nadal was scheduled to play last on Thursday, but his match was postponed overnight due to rain. His third-round opponent, Fabio Fognini, finished his match on Thursday.

“I cannot play third after men's and girls when our possible opponents plays second after girls,” Nadal said. “That's not fair. And today I was playing almost three hours on court, and my opponent was watching the TV in the locker room. So if you told me that's fair, I say that's not fair. Only thing that I can do is be positive, smile, and try to win my match and try to be ready for tomorrow. But that's not the right thing. And I hope they accept the mistake, because girls plays best of three. For them is a normal tournament. Even if they play Grand Slam and all the matches of the career and all the tournaments, they play best of three they have to play two days in a row, is not a big deal. For us it's completely different. That's the excuse they told me was because [Fognini’s opponent, Lukas] Rosol have to play doubles. I am sorry, but that's a joke. You have one more week to play doubles if you want to play doubles. Why do you want to protect the player who has to play doubles? So I'm going to write myself on the doubles draw then and I have the priority to play? I don't want to keep talking, because it seems like I am the bad guy saying that, but that's the real thing, and everybody here knows that's not right.”

Dude, you're only thinking about yourself It's not the first time this happens. It has happened every time, in every GS. It's just you're the one who got it this time. But you're not the only. Live with it

Last edited by Fiercepova : May 31st, 2013 at 05:19 PM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #174
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh he's such a whiner
If Masha had said this yesterday she would've got so much flack, but she just gets on with her job. It's not like they don't feign over Rafa at RG considering he's won it for 7 years
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM   #175
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Rafa has made it too big of an issue, but in my view he has a point.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:08 PM   #176
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a Nadal stan but I won't hesitate to call him out here. Women were already behind. They needed to get the matches underway. Oh and his comments RE doubles just showed that he's still being a bitter bitch about that Rosol match. Moreso than actually being annoyed about the schedule imo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:01 PM   #177
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Ah Rafa...
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:58 AM   #178
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Nadal finds something to bitch about at pretty much every GS

I do agree that tournaments need to GTFO with "most fans still give a damn about doubles" mindset they keep trying to push on the world.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:00 AM   #179
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Nadal whinging...what a suprise

If everything is not perfect just for him he acts like such a bitch.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:03 AM   #180
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Not normally my type (too skinny) but I'm totally crushing on Benoit Paire he has a great game too + seems like a fun guy.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote