"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:01 PM   #346
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Somehow I think the only 5-8 player who will make the 4th round will be Petra.. just Ana's luck. Still think its punishment for wasting that beauty of a draw at RG.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #347
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Also, first time since RG SF '07 that she's started and finished a match off with an ace
Oh.. that glorious match!

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:06 PM   #348
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

1st set little tight, 2nd was vintage Ana and nice Ace on MP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #349
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Ana had 10 winners and just 3 UEs. Brilliant!
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #11
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Evan James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #350
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Also, first time since RG SF '07 that she's started and finished a match off with an ace
Killing Pova back then.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #351
country flag gaviotabr

Ana will play Genie Bouchard in the 2nd round. Voskoboeva served for the match at *5-4 in the second, but Bouchard turned it around.

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #352
Evan James

Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute Evan James has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanovic v Bouchard in 2nd round

I hope they will play on Wednesday.
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #353
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Ivanovic v Bouchard in 2nd round

I hope they will play on Wednesday.
They will play on Wednesday.

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #354
country flag gaviotabr

Errani's 8th of the draw is such a mess.. Either Puig, Soler Espinosa, Tsurenko or Birnerova will make the 4th round. And considering the other 2 seeds in that quarter are Caro and Sloane, both not really reliable.. anyone could make QFs.

I wish Ana was in that part of the draw..

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #355
Evan James

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
They will play on Wednesday.
Tnx. I wasn't sure will it be wednesday or thursday.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #356
Evan James

Quote:
Errani's 8th of the draw is such a mess.. Either Puig, Soler Espinosa, Tsurenko or Birnerova will make the 4th round. And considering the other 2 seeds in that quarter are Caro and Sloane, both not really reliable.. anyone could make QFs.

I wish Ana was in that part of the draw..
Well, she had great draw at RG and perfect shot for SF... I believe this will be nice WB for Ana however. Her serve was great today!
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #357
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Petra losing a set to Vandeweghe
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #358
Evan James

Nadal out in 1st round?
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #359
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somehow I think the only 5-8 player who will make the 4th round will be Petra.. just Ana's luck. Still think its punishment for wasting that beauty of a draw at RG.
You were saying? I mean, she could still win, of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Nadal out in 1st round?

I'm so happy to see the whiny diva out.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #360
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Hoping Genie can compete well in this match, but Ana will have no trouble getting into R3.