"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 10:31 AM   #331
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

I don't know why, but, I am more confident about Ana vs. Shitra 4R on grass than Ana vs. Agatha on clay

The draw is not bad at all, she can defend last year's points easily, if she'll be enough lucky she can make quarters (in other words if Katya beat Petra)

Ajde

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:29 PM   #332
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina won Eastbourne I wish Ana would just try harder for these smaller tournaments.
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:33 PM   #333
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Ana losing to the eventual champion, in the 1st round.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #334
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Vesnina won Eastbourne I wish Ana would just try harder for these smaller tournaments.

If only Ana had tried a tiny bit in that first round.. if only! Its like wasted chance after wasted chance.. and then she says she wants to be top 10? I wonder how is she thinking of doing that.. or if she thinks on how to do that at all! Sometimes I think Ana just sets these goals and simply wait for them to magically happen. I mean.. if she put any thought in it, maybe, just maybe she would see she should put some effort in these kind of events.

You know whats worse? Ana will now think she played a great first match and only lost because Vesnina was brilliant.. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #335
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Adidas Women's adizero US Open Dress

Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:48 AM   #336
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Red version of the USO dress (including a pic of Ana wearing it):

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 02:48 AM   #337
country flag gaviotabr

I guess one will be used during USO series and the other for the USO and following tournaments.

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 12:37 PM   #338
country flag gaviotabr

So.. Ana plays 1st match on court 2 tomorrow, 11:30 am local time.

Somehow I wish she played later.. Ana does better when the court is a bit more worn out. But well.. just WIN Ana! Fight!

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 07:48 PM   #339
country flag MaKiri94
#SupportSerbia

MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of MaKiri94 has much to be proud of

Should be straight forward for Ana because she has a great head to head that is in her favor so this is a match that should be won in straight sets, can't wait to see the dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
And people said this is better that WTA jajaja, any WTa match is better than this clown
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
lol, most WTA matches end in 6-0 6-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafaspin View Post
You are jar jar binks.
MaKiri94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #340
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

The only thing I expect(hope) from Ana's match tomorrow is to not see Adam Scott.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 10:34 PM   #341
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

No reason Adam Scott would be there, calm down, meditate a bit.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #342
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Good to have a challenge at the start of the Wimbledon campaign. She played with a lot more purpose off the ground in the second set although she was still leaking errors unceremoniously. Served pretty well throughout with a high first serve percentage and no DF's Held her nerve in the first set too.

Razzano wasn't at her best of course. That said, Ana is now 6-1 against her New punchbag!
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #343
country flag gaviotabr

1st win on grass this year. Pushed for most of the 1st set and got literally saved by her serve. Then played a flawless tie break. Then much better attacking play in the second set.

On to round 2. Ana will certainly need to play better with each match.

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #344
InsideOut.

Also, first time since RG SF '07 that she's started and finished a match off with an ace
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #345
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

I'm very happy with Ana's serve today, If you had told me she will have 6 aces and 0 DF I would call you insane.
OTOH when I'm watching her on stream I almost can't see her arms and legs, it's so scarry
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote