"Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #196
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Grass is still grass" 2013. Eastbourne + Wimbledon

Well, that was bad from Ana.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #197
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #198
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

What is the point of Nigel if Ana is going to play like that even in his home town?

Enjoy the Wimbledon party Ana.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #199
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

NID.

Ok, now lets see what Matthew Williamson has prepared for this season. Ana, it would be much easier if you've just played Birmingham or not played any grass tournament before WB at all.

2015 coming next.
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #200
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Of course there are all the technical difficulties Ana has on grass.. like inability to hit BHs all together. Oh yeah! That was another gem from Nigel.. "You are hitting your BH really well." I was like.. WHAT?! Ana couldn't hit 2 BHs in a row.. usually one was enough for Vesnina to win the point. Serve was craptastic.. coming right out of that double faulting display against Radwanska. But then again it was windy and toss was all over the place. FH was this useless shot that can't hurt a fly. Service stance is a mistery of nature.. WHY, just WHY return serve on grass standing almost on the service line? It doesn't make any sense. A lot of times when she actually, miraculously managed to return, she would get caught in no mens land and net the second shot. Couldn't break Vesnina serve at all in sets 2 and 3 (that break in set 3 was all Vesnina hitting 3 double faults in a row really).

But worst of all was her totally unprofessional behaviour on court.. really.. couldn't care less. This should get punished with fines.

Somehow now I wish she was seeded 13th for Wimbledon.. she will probably get an open draw now and just blow out to whatever scrub that is smart enough to hit every shot to her BH.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #201
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
What is the point of Nigel if Ana is going to play like that even in his home town?

Enjoy the Wimbledon party Ana.
Sorry, but Nigel didn't seem to want her to win either.. He probably just want to go back to his house and eat fish and chips.

Most "I don't care, do whatever you feel like" coaching time out I've ever seen.

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #202
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
NID.

Ok, now lets see what Matthew Williamson has prepared for this season. Ana, it would be much easier if you've just played Birmingham or not played any grass tournament before WB at all.
You always come up with some positive excuse or idea. After "this", even you are out of words.
There are millions of homeless people in the world and she is a millionare because of playing this shit, really, I'm absolutely mad right now.
If she played serena the score would be 0/6 0/6 in 20 minutes...
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #203
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Oh well.. we can't say we didn't expect it.

There is bad and there is that. Horrible showing. Really.. terrible. Ana totally stopped trying once she won the 1st set. It was even funny.. I mean.. she just stopped trying all together.

And then it was even more hilarious when she called Nigel while a break down in the 2nd and he was so.. "yeah, whatever, this is just your first match on grass.. just keep going." Ana asked him if she should hit to Vesnina's FH or BH... and all he could come up with was.. "doesn't matter.. do whatever you feel like in the moment.. its ok.. keep going.." Really.. as if he couldn't care less either. Don't have to mention that after that she tried even less.
Yes, well it's pretty obvious that Ana and Nigel know well each other, so I think this was all planed. I mean not basicly to lose immediately, but probably to win a set, see how it goes on grass and then Nigel goes to visit his family and Ana to prepare for Matthew visit. Oh well, this is the first time I was indiferent after a lon long time. The only thing I don't understand is why she didn't play Birmingham instead. It probably didn't fit Nigel's schedule or smth.

2015 coming next.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #204
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
You always come up with some positive excuse or idea. After "this", even you are out of words.
There are millions of homeless people in the world and she is a millionare because of playing this shit, really, I'm absolutely mad right now.
With Serena hitting 24 aces.. Ana wouldn't even touch the ball with that service return position.

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #205
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon Daniel View Post
Yes, well it's pretty obvious that Ana and Nigel know well each other, so I think this was all planed. I mean not basicly to lose immediately, but probably to win a set, see how it goes on grass and then Nigel goes to visit his family and Ana to prepare for Matthew visit. Oh well, this is the first time I was indiferent after a lon long time. The only thing I don't understand is why she didn't play Birmingham instead. It probably didn't fit Nigel's schedule or smth.
I'm sorry.. but either way it's completely unprofessional.

Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #206
country flag Vasa

Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all Vasa is a name known to all

If she goes to the tournament with clear intetion of loosing in R1 then something is very wrong, it's even stupid, she could stay in Belgrade for extra week...
Vasa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #207
Ana'sProcess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasa View Post
And what am I suposed to do? Honey, I spent years and years and only God knows how many matches crying and frustrating after every match Ana has losted even when she played Serena I expected her to win, because I really love this girl. But however, I decided not to be frustrated anymore and always look forward to next tournament. I would like if I would be in Ana's team to talk to her and tell her some things, but I'm just not and so I try to calm myself.

2015 coming next.
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #208
country flag currie84

currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future currie84 has a brilliant future

You're givin Ana's game too much credit.She's in no position to tank.She's just not good enough,especially on grass.Next.
currie84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #209
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
Sorry, but Nigel didn't seem to want her to win either.. He probably just want to go back to his house and eat fish and chips.

Most "I don't care, do whatever you feel like" coaching time out I've ever seen.
It makes no sense. It's not like Ana has been vulturing titles left right and center,is it? And surely he'd love to coach a player to victory here? The Wimbledon party isn't that big a deal is it?

Too many questions to be answered.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #210
Ana'sProcess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
It makes no sense. It's not like Ana has been vulturing titles left right and center,is it? And surely he'd love to coach a player to victory here? The Wimbledon party isn't that big a deal is it?

Too many questions to be answered.
One of the answers:

I would like if it would be different at least this time, but it's not.

2015 coming next.