Ioana Loredana Rosca - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #106
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Ioana Loredana Rosca

Arrrrrgh Ioana
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #107

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, MD:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) v Sofya Zhuk (RUS)
(Q)Melanie Stokke (NOR) v Talya Zandberg (ISR)
(wc)Karola Patricia Bejenaru (ROU) v Elizaveta Buss (RUS)
Vinciane Remy (FRA) v (8)Paula Badosa Gibert (ESP)

Hai Ioana!
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 04:26 PM   #108
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

I had completely forgotten she's still a junior based on how well she was doing in the ITF events she entered earlier this year. Fingers crossed for a good showing here. She's planning to do Jr RG, right?
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #109

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, R32:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. Sofya Zhuk (RUS) 67(4) 63 61

Qualifier Melanie Stokke of Norway up next. Hai Ioana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
She's planning to do Jr RG, right?
I hope so, but who knows? Last year she only played Wimbledon
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #110

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, R16:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU)
d. (Q)Melanie Stokke (NOR) 64 16 62

8th seed Paula Badosa Gibert of Spain up next for a spot in the semifinals. Ioana is 1-0 against her, but it won be easy. Hai Ioana!
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 06:27 PM   #111

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, Q:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. (8)Paula Badosa Gibert (ESP) 60 75

Great result for Ioana! Semifinal against another Spaniard, qualifier Eva Guerrero Alvarez. Hai Ioana!
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
This means she's been playing for less than 7 years?!
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 11:37 PM   #113
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Thanks for the link! Interviewer was hilarious. She said Ana Konjuh's name about 3 times and he's still 'tipa...din Croatia' Ioana is lovely, though
Old Mar 28th, 2014, 04:38 PM   #114

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, S:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU)
d. (Q)Eva Guerrero Alvarez (ESP) 63 61

Man, she really likes this tournament. This is the third time she reaches the final act here (runner-up in 2012 and winner in 2013). Hope she will win it one more time tomorrow She'll be up against Seone Mendez of Australia. Hai Ioana!
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #115

ITF Junior Ciutat de Vinaros, Spain, G2, F:

(1)Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. Seone Mendez (AUS) 62 63

Also a winner in the doubles final today, so this was pretty much a perfect tournament for our girl.

(1)Lilla Barzo (HUN) / Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. (2)Natalia Vikhlyantseva (RUS) / Isabelle Wallace (GBR) 75 61

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Mar 29th, 2014 at 08:57 PM.
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #116
country flag ioana_sk8r

All hail the Vinaros Queen
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #117
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

Why is she still playing G2s? Isn't she almost 18? Not impressed.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #118

Ducu is also almost 18 (actually she's 5 months older than Rosca) and she still plays Junior tournaments, but she's out in the first rounds. Pretty sure Ioana Loredana played this tournament only because she was the defending champion and wanted to be here one last time. And she did a great job

Just checked and the last Junior tournament she played was back in August 2013. So yeap, it was just as I thought an important tournament for her emotional wise.
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 08:29 AM   #119

Thinner, long haired (again) and just stunning!
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #120
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I see, you guys like her for her looks
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote