Ioana Loredana Rosca - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2014, 01:05 PM   #166
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ioana Loredana Rosca

2014 Roland Garros Junior French Championships, GA, MD:

(8)Darya Kasatkina (RUS) v Kamonwan Buayam (THA)
(wc)Wushuang Zheng (CHN) v (wc)Oceane Dodin (FRA)
Katie Boulter (GBR) v (Q)Raveena Kingsley (USA)
(12)Priscilla Hon (AUS) v Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU)

Good luck, Ioana!
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 02:07 PM   #167

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

2014 Roland Garros Junior French Championships, GA, DMD:

(6)Bondar/Stollar (HUN/HUN) v (wc)Rame/Remy (FRA/FRA)
Grabher/Vikhlyantseva (AUT/RUS) v Badosa Gibert/Bolsova Zadoinov (ESP/ESP)
Ducu/Rosca (ROU/ROU) v Kenin/McCarthy (USA/USA)
(2)Hon/Teichmann (AUS/SUI) v Samir/Wallace (EGY/GBR)

Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:54 PM   #168

2014 Roland Garros Junior French Championships, GA, R64:

Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU) d. (12)Priscilla Hon (AUS) 64 67(6) 63

Ioana could have ended this sooner, as she had a match point when up a set and 5-3 and another one at 6-5 in the tiebreak of the second set. Well nevermind, I'm glad she pulled the upset in the end

Second round against the winner between Great Britain's Katie Boulter and qualifier Raveena Kingsley of the Unites States.
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 06:55 PM   #169
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Still playing well. GL in round 2!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2014, 07:22 PM   #170
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Great win for Ioana!!! Keep going!
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 02:45 AM   #171
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Nice upset!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 06:37 AM   #172
country flag xanadoo

xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all xanadoo is a name known to all

Well done!
xanadoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 02:44 PM   #173

2014 Roland Garros Junior French Championships, GA, R32:

Ducu/Rosca (ROU/ROU) d. Kenin/McCarthy (USA/USA) 46 64 [10-5]
Old Jun 2nd, 2014, 04:01 PM   #174
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

They were down 5-1 in the first set and came almost all the back, so it's nice to see them pull out a win in the end. Excellent work
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 12:14 PM   #175
country flag ioana_sk8r

2014 Roland Garros Jr. French Championships, R32:

Ioana Loredana Rosca (ROU)
d. Katie Boulter (BR) 60 63
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 01:47 PM   #176
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

It took 19mins for that bagel to bake. Way to go!!
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 02:14 PM   #177
country flag ioana_sk8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It took 19mins for that bagel to bake. Way to go!!
Not a bad time to find the right baking powder .
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 03:35 PM   #178
country flag ioana_sk8r

2014 Roland Garros Junior French Championships, GA, R16:

Ducu/Rosca (ROU/ROU) d. (2) Hon (AUS)/Teichmann (SUI) 61 75

Priscilla Hon cannot run away from Rosca fast enough next time she sees her across the net
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 01:10 AM   #179
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Ioana
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 02:25 PM   #180

Hellya! Bravo Ioana!