Improbable Situation: Would You Do It? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would You?

Yes 6 12.50%
No 42 87.50%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 21st, 2013, 03:35 PM   #31
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Improbable Situation: Would You Do It?

No . Cheating the opponent out of one match point probably doesn't even change the match and it's VERY disgraceful for you to do.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM   #32
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future Tampering has a brilliant future

No I wouldn't just for sportsmanship reasons but even if you are a no good cheater keep in mind.

If your fave goes on to win, all commentators and general fans will say that the win was tainted for all time?

And you will likely have your face on Youtube as a loser until the end of the internet?
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:10 PM   #33
country flag Loveangelnr1

Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future Loveangelnr1 has a brilliant future

NO. Security would have their knee at the base of your skull, lol.
Loveangelnr1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #34
country flag n1_and_uh_noone

n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute n1_and_uh_noone has a reputation beyond repute

Only in 1 situation. If it is at RG, with MAGIC In the air , happened roughly 10 years in the past, had my French-speaking fave playing great looking tennis with a single-handed backhand against an opponent not waiting for the crowd to settle down and bashing the ball left and right, and even on a point that could not possibly determine the match . Yep, every time.

- Li Na

(after dramatic 3-set AO 2013 final, where she took 2 nasty spills and twisted her ankle).
n1_and_uh_noone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM   #35
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

No because then you're condoning cheating as a legit way to win and where do you draw the line. I've played matches where I was game point or match point down hit a shot that was out it wasn't called by the ref but both me and my opponent knew it so I put my hand up and called it myself - I don't regret it for a second and I've done it every time I knew a shot was out or double bounce whether in comp or friendly. It's probably why I hate soccer so much because they cheat all the time and it doesn't seem to matter to fans/players or pundits alike so I can't take the sport/business seriously at all.
"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:51 PM   #36
country flag Gerri

Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute

No I wouldn't. I feel bad enough praying for double faults from my faves' opponents

Apart from that it would also be mortifying to be caught.