Suicide #422 : Strasbourg 2013 ! | joe87 def Monzanator - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #31
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: Suicide #422 : Strasbourg 2013 ! | Post for Day 2 see #28

day2
Pennetta (Cornet)

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 02:10 AM   #32
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

Day 2

Pick: Muguruza
BU: Pennetta
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:08 AM   #33
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

Day 2: Garcia
BU: McHale
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:15 AM   #34
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1: Bartoli
Back-Up: Paszek
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:16 AM   #35
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ not sure if I can still post day 1 picks but play was delayed so I guess I'll try

Day 2: Pliskova
Back-Up: Cornet
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:39 AM   #36
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Pick: Puchkova
BU: Pennetta
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:39 AM   #37
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2
Scheepers
BU: Pliskova
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Nantes 50k '10, Bucharest 75k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:58 AM   #38
country flag p@wcio

p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all

day 2
pick:Magda Linette
bu:Shelby Rogers
p@wcio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:36 AM   #39
country flag andyroddlick

andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice andyroddlick is just really nice

DAY2 Shelby Rogers
BU Karolina Pliskova
Joue-Les-Tours 50K
Double: Runner-up 2012 Monterrey 2013 Dubai-75K
Suicide :2011Birmingham 2013 Monterrey
FITD :Winner 2011 Sydney 2012 Luxembourg 2013 Birmingham
PAW: 2013 Auckland
andyroddlick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:54 AM   #40
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute

If McHale wins

Day 2 Cornet
BU Hantuchova
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:56 AM   #41
country flag Ivanovic_fan

Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of Ivanovic_fan has much to be proud of

Hsieh
Hantuchova
Finals Win/Lost
Singles : 0:0
Doubles : 2:8
Ivanovic_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:28 AM   #42
country flag SabineTard

SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light SabineTard is a glorious beacon of light

Both my matches from yesterday are delayed for today. Should I pick for day 2 another ones now ? (of course I don't know if ones from yesterday will be winning or not)
SabineTard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM   #43
country flag Nadjagina

Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold

Day 2
Pick: Puchkova
Back up: Pennetta
Nadjagina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:23 AM   #44
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Day 2

Pick - Scheepers
BU - Beck
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:50 AM   #45
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Day2

Pick: Scheepers
Back-up: Puchkova

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote