Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:01 AM   #121
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Is there going to be a stream for tomorrow's draw ceremony?
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM   #122
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
It's funny how people keep referring to Errani and Hagatha as the vultures (which they are), but nobody mentions Kvitova

Kvitova has played 12 tournaments this year so far
I never understand that. That is, I do understand that because this is TF after all. But look at it this way - without the 'vultures' many tournaments would cease to exist which would mean less opportunity to bitch at GM. Seriously, come November everyone will start moaning that there's no tennis, but as soon as it's Januari posters will be back to insulting those who bother to compete while praising those that semi-boycot the tour for their "smart scheduling." It's every year the same. I know of no other sport where players who play a full schedule are ridiculed while those that stand at the sidelines are getting a pat on the back.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 02:54 PM   #123
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where to actually ask this question so I'll just ask here.

When did Maria switch from Youtek IG Instict to the Graphene Instinct MP?

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:04 PM   #124
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think it was in the beginning of 2013 all the HEAD players got new models with the graphine technology. IMO it's the same rackets really just different model and styling so they can sell more.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #125
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Is there going to be a stream for tomorrow's draw ceremony?
It will be here around 11 30 a. m. Local time http://www.dailymotion.com/rolandgarros
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #126
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I never understand that. That is, I do understand that because this is TF after all. But look at it this way - without the 'vultures' many tournaments would cease to exist which would mean less opportunity to bitch at GM. Seriously, come November everyone will start moaning that there's no tennis, but as soon as it's Januari posters will be back to insulting those who bother to compete while praising those that semi-boycot the tour for their "smart scheduling." It's every year the same. I know of no other sport where players who play a full schedule are ridiculed while those that stand at the sidelines are getting a pat on the back.
Not exactly like that. According to GM logic, it's like this:
1) if your fave plays a lot and your hated plays few tourneys, then your F is a generous player and the H is a bitch who avoid tourneys 'cause she's bad.
2) if your fave plays few tourneys and your hated plays a lot, then your F is very smart scheduling her season and the H is a vulture bitch who plays MM to get an undeserved ranking.

See you in the next episode of GM 101.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:17 PM   #127
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Tomorrow we will see Masha and Rafa together
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #128
country flag PimpMePova

I just want to see Maria's reaction when she draws Grigor
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #129
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think it was in the beginning of 2013 all the HEAD players got new models with the graphine technology. IMO it's the same rackets really just different model and styling so they can sell more.
Yeah, OR they've just painted her regular racket over? Either way it doesn't seem to make a difference really
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM   #130
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Yeah, OR they've just painted her regular racket over? Either way it doesn't seem to make a difference really
Yeah something like that
Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:57 PM   #131
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

when draw starts tomorrow, will be any stream of that

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #132
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I find it hilarious that Serena fans are so obsessed with Maria

They are so proud of themselves for coming up with 'witty' mean spirited comments on Masha's count, but the reality is that they are a total fucking zero compared to Maria. I bet they would claim they are her biggest fan if she gave them an autograph
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #133
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^ So true .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:06 AM   #134
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

just let that thread run its course, reading through it is pretty hilarious when you consider that our fanbase is constantly being scrutinised in GM.
I just think it's funny when a thread concerning Maria has like 10% input from her fans and the rest is long drawn out trolling from other fanbases, namely the trolls from Serena Slam
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #135
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

It's really difficult for me to understand why they are so obsessed though.

Like I said many times, it would be the same if we used every chance to humiliate Stosur

I guess it bothers them that Maria makes more money and is more popular. Being fans of Serena, they cannot accept any kind of defeat

Obviously, media and money cannot be compared to tennis legacy so I don't have a clue why they boil so much over Maria.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote