Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 80 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #1186
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

So so proud of Maria, She couldn't have give anymore really fought her heart out. I couldn't be prouder to be a Masha fan. Sport doesn't get any easier tho does it. Wow im hurting so much right now.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #1187
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

It's so frustrating that Maria is arguably playing her best tennis and chances are if Serena continues to dominate she won't win a slam this year. She really shouldn't have wasted that AO opportunity The only thing I hope for is Serena will run out of gas at some point like last year she won everything from Wimbledon onward but then there was that AO bleep...hopefully Maria can take advantage of it next time it happens.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1188
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

If Maria makes the US Open Final again she will have reached every major Final at least twice in her career. That's pretty impressive in itself.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1189
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

What a beautiful picture
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1190
country flag SunsetBlvd

SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all SunsetBlvd is a name known to all

Hey guys, I've been lurking TF for years, but never could be bothered to register And I've been a Maria fan for like 10 years.

Anyway, I just wanna agree with everyone, I was very proud of her fight today. I managed to accidentally break a lamp fistpumping after she broke back at 3-4. Even though I'm one of those people who believes she'll beat Serena before every match, this was probably the least disappointing loss in my eyes (and I watched the whole AO 2005 semifinal). What a fighter she is and always has been. Only her will kept her with Serena today and saved her those break points. It could've been better, but it could've been a lot worse. I hope some day we'll see her win again.
SunsetBlvd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #1191
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsetBlvd View Post
Hey guys, I've been lurking TF for years, but never could be bothered to register And I've been a Maria fan for like 10 years.

Anyway, I just wanna agree with everyone, I was very proud of her fight today. I managed to accidentally break a lamp fistpumping after she broke back at 3-4. Even though I'm one of those people who believes she'll beat Serena before every match, this was probably the least disappointing loss in my eyes (and I watched the whole AO 2005 semifinal). What a fighter she is and always has been. Only her will kept her with Serena today and saved her those break points. It could've been better, but it could've been a lot worse. I hope some day we'll see her win again.
welcome !

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1192
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

Sharapova on SW's ability 2 hit lines: “If was built like Serena I hope I'd be able to hit a big serve like that 2'

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1193
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Good fight from Maria today, she showed no fear and I'm proud of that Unfortunatelly it wasn't enough to win but today's performance convinced me she will get a win over Serena someday. I think that many thing could happen today if Maria held for 3-0 in the first (something similar happened in Sveta-Serena match in the 3rd set). But Serena was serving much better in the 2nd and Maria just couldn't break her serve.
On to grass courts
Maria playing any warm up tournaments before Wimbledon?
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1194
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

she really played extremly well, shame that she didn't zake oppurtunity in 1st set servin for lead 3:0, having 40:15
and then she came back and didn't hold for 5:4 lead, small oppurtinites against serena and she didn't took them..

percentage of 1st serve was poor but when was in it was working..

well done, she at least put herself in position to defend

i know she will win 2,3 more slam till the end of career, and if not, she has great career, and she will allways have career slam
and pecial place in tennis history

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1195
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

She played really well, but if she would serve better, would had more chances to win

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #1196
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

John McEnroe said Sharapova "played her A game". She was solid, but I hardly think serving 60% and making that many unforced errors is anybody's A game. Commentators can be so condescending. Nevermind Mary Carillo's unrelentingly bitchy comments.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #1197
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Does anyone know if Masha is going to play some warm up tournament before Wimbledon?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #1198
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Well, she played pretty well for a big final, but it still sucks. Proud of her fight in the SFs and QFs (that first set - LOL right now, but I was going to punch something when I was following the scores) and here to some extent, but just couldn't quite make the final leap today. So disappointing that she no longer holds a slam right now.

Also, I like her at three. The two reigning slam champs should be ahead of her even if I despise #2. Don't want Maria at #1 or even #2 unless she has a slam on her ranking - gives her something to shoot for.

I'd really like slam #5 before the year's up, but Serena's looking really sharp right now and Azarenka's probably gonna troll at USO.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #1199
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Does anyone know if Masha is going to play some warm up tournament before Wimbledon?
No, Wimbledon is it.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #1200
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Also, my expectations are low for Wimbly. She really needs to focus on the transition from clay to grass because I am NOT here for a loss to the Lisuckis of the world. I'd be OK with Martha losing to Rena and Petra at Wimbly, but she'll probably flop to the first decent grasscourter [/endpessimisticrant]
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote