Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 77 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1141
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Now the sad thing is Maria will be #3 for Wimbledon and i hope she in a different half with Serena
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1142
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Maria standing in the middle from the start until now like a boss
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1143
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She put up a heck of a fight. Would have beaten anyone else in the draw. Even if she drops in the official rankings, in my mind she is above all the others right now except of course Serena.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #1144
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

hahahha rena and masha are cute

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:22 PM   #1145
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

this speech.
so cute
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1146
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Sharapova played really well. Nothing to be ashamed of at all if you're a fan of hers. I honestly think they will face off in the next few tournaments they play. They've officially separated themselves from the rest of the tour. Good effort from Maria my respect for her has grown immensely after today.

To Maria for a great effort in the finals!
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #1147
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
this is gonna sound incredibly bitchy and bitter, but Masha looked so much better with the trophy last year
but in all honestly, amazing tournament for both! congrats gurls!
I think so too It was more emotional and Maria standing in that corner with her trophy holding high and turning around and around was so much more emotional to see.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1148
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Adorkable from both

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1149
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

What a warrior she is - and even if she lost - she wasn't blown of court - She also showed that she CAN break Serena and that she's come closer to defeat Serena - Maybe Wimbledon? - That really would close the circle
Keep on going gurl!!! - Whatever happens - you're always be my hero and role model!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #1150
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
Now the sad thing is Maria will be #3 for Wimbledon and i hope she in a different half with Serena
I really hope so. She deserves to be on the other side as she and Vika would be a great match on grass.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #1151
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Martha . She had game points for 3-0 in the first. If she took one of those who knows. Missing BPs is one thing but having GPs and missing them is a big no .

I'm not mad at her, I feel she fought her best, but that was a must-win game.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1152
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I think so too It was more emotional and Maria standing in that corner with her trophy holding high and turning around and around was so much more emotional to see.
Maria's celebration was much more quiet, still and emotional. Rena was just an over the top drama queen

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1153
Forever Sharapova.

I think the most excellent thing about today was the fact she wasn't as intimidated by Serena as I thought.
Keep it going onto the grass
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1154
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

Chin up guys, Maria fought well

No shame in losing to Serena in this form, she did well to make it somewhat close.
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:30 PM   #1155
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

Well I think that was a performance to be proud of, despite it being a loss she played exceptionally well against Serena and you could tell she was trying so incredibly hard and that's all she could have done so well done Maria for fighting that hard
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote