Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 76 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1126
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Seeing Maria's smile at the chair just makes my day She fought from the beginning to the end

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1127
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

LOL Serena said she wanted to come back and win next year too
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1128
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Maria Sharapova, you made me the proudest fan today! You fought, you gave it your all, you were mentally there, and you played probably your best match of the tournament. The only thing that failed her today was her serve, but I was actually positively surprised at how good her second serve actually held up, especially later on in the match. Anyway, absolutely nothing she could have done against those bombs of Serena's serve in the second.

On the off note, Serena's reaction-one of the many reasons why I personally can't stand her

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #1129
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Game, set, match, championship to Serena Williams.

You know what? She totally deserves it. But Maria shouldn't be too sad, she just lost to a better player today. Maria believed the whole way, she fought extremely hard, and played very well. Unfortunately, when Serena wants it this bad, there isn't much our girl can do to stop her. But don't worry Maria, your day will come again and you'll win more majors. I luv u always, and I'm very proud of you.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1130
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

The crowd was cheering hard for Maria after she said she would come back and win it next year
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1131
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria played really well today . Better luck next time Maria .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1132
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm SO very proud of her. She did exactly what I wanted her to do, fight until the very end.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #1133
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

The good thing is, IMO the 2nd set is the best performe Maria played against Serena for a long time. If only she can bring this form in 1st set, we can expect it will be 3 set. But We proud of you Maria
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 TitlesNew Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1134
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Masha. Against any other opponent you would've defended this title.

Good thing there's next year.

When Daylight's fading,We're gonna play in the dark
Till it's golden again
JadeFox is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #1135
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

So proud of Maria, she tried her best and gave it her all
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1136
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Serve lost her the match. And pretty much won Sarin the match. Cant win with 49% 1st serves in at one point. Great fight and mentality though. Just cannot stand Sarin You'll get there Maria, please keep up the motivation.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #1137
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

So gracious in defeat.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #1138
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

You get that plate gurl!

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #1139
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Maria
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1140
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

this is gonna sound incredibly bitchy and bitter, but Masha looked so much better with the trophy last year
but in all honestly, amazing tournament for both! congrats gurls!
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote