Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #1066
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

The big day has come, and once again, sadly I'll not be able to watch Maria play. Hopefully, the dull live scoring numbers on the smartphone will bring some good news.
Like many here, this time I do not feel too nervous. Maria has already reached a great result and should try to go on court without feeling the pressure.
However, DFs and UEs in the same volume as against Vika would make it a very short final. Maria needs to play consistently well and needs to stay with Serena. Easier said than done, but Maria in good form has the chances to do that.
I'm hoping to see a good battle, and perhaps this time things will turn in favor of Maria.
Come on, Russian Empress, win this one.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2013, 05:45 AM   #1067
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

I am trying not to get my hopes high, as I did during Madrid. Masha already made this RG for me. All I want today is that she fights hard like in Miami. Be brave as you can and good luck!
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #1068
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why I'm looking forward to this but I am. I'm expecting a big fighting performance by Maria .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #1069
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Hasn't even felt like 2 weeks. RG (and clay season) ending so quickly

Serena throws tantrums when she loses serve at 4-0
I'm hoping for some crybaby face action which usually means she isnt having a good day and/or her opponent is putting up a good fight.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #1070
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

it is a grand slam final, think she realize that and that she will put an effort and fight really hard...
if that happen and even if she lose, i just wanna after match say, at least she was fighting... i just don't want from her to walk on court with beaten face and sad

put on fight girl

maybe she was tanking in madrid final, an in rome that would be epic

good luck today, finally i will watch relaxed, at the begging

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki

Last edited by James : Jun 8th, 2013 at 11:38 AM.
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #1071
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

3 and a 1/2 hours away and I just can't sleep. I'm pulling the all nighter, my nerves are getting more and more jittery by the minute, but it's alright...because Maria has a chance today to become a 5 time major champion. I sincerely wish her and Serena the best in the final. I'm pulling for Maria all the way, I hope she can pull off the amazing upset and become a 2 time French Open champion. Divai!
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #1072
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I really hate to say it but there's a huge chance she'll lose in straight sets, relatively quickly. Sorry to be an asshole but I see so many comments in this thread about how "this time is different" etc etc. I've seen those types of comments a lot when they're about to play eachother.

I'm still rooting for Maria and hope she wins but I just don't want y'all to get your hopes up so much cause believe me it sucks when you see the result that you weren't hoping for.

Yesterday's SF was enough for me anyway. She fought hard and it's been a good tournament.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #1073
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Guys I really hate to say it but there's a huge chance she'll lose in straight sets, relatively quickly. Sorry to be an asshole but I see so many comments in this thread about how "this time is different" etc etc. I've seen those types of comments a lot when they're about to play eachother.

I'm still rooting for Maria and hope she wins but I just don't want y'all to get your hopes up so much cause believe me it sucks when you see the result that you weren't hoping for.
I've learned never to get my hopes up too high for Maria versus Serena, and a part of me is fully expecting the ugly blowout loss. believe me, I still feel the pain of all those many lopsided losses. But they play the final match for a reason, and sometimes in sports the improbable can and does happen. Whatever happens, I still love Maria. But each slam final is so special, and each is a chance for her to elevate her historical status. I hope today is one of those days.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1074
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

I hope so too
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1075
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

I had a dream that Maria was leading 5-1 in the final set 15-30 down on serve, then I woke up and I was like, shit it wasn't real. Imagine this actually happens, that would be creepy.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #1076
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

about an hour and some minutes

funny how Maria was the favourite in the final last year and this year she is complete underdog

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #1077
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna go shave, run a bath, have a bath. Hopefully that will kill an hour.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1078

NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all NadalSharapova is a name known to all

I mean last year there was no doubt at all, I wasn't even nervous. This year I am quite nervous, I might go out and just check the score when I come back then watch the replay if she wins.
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1079
country flag Thirty All

Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all Thirty All is a name known to all

So nervous I know right now I'm just hoping for Maria to win a few games but when I see Serena celebrating durin the trophy presentation I won't be able to watch it it doesn't help either that I'll only be able ti follow the final in the gm live commentary thread
Thirty All is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #1080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirty All View Post
So nervous I know right now I'm just hoping for Maria to win a few games but when I see Serena celebrating durin the trophy presentation I won't be able to watch it it doesn't help either that I'll only be able ti follow the final in the gm live commentary thread
Why would you watch that?

One of the reasons I'm considering not watching the final is that i'm nervous about it. That's why I might just watch the replay if maria wins