Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 07:53 PM   #916
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
She wrote THANK YOU!!
Thanks!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #917
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

On a side note, how incredible is it that Maria has only lost to Serena since January?

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #918
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Re Mexicola and Tennisvampire
And while it is a sound theory with much truth in it - I'm sure Masha is learning from her mistakes - I'm sure she and Thomas have analyzed her losses against Serena and are maybe rolling her Madrid match today - I believe that they know what Masha has to do - The trick is always - how to execute the plan - Let's see how Masha will do this time - She however MUST be sharp throughout the whole match - from the first game onwards - I give Masha a 20% chance that she can pull it off - As they say - it's not over until the the fat lady sings

GO Masha GO!!! - May the force be with you!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #919
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Great fight at the end
Beating Serena at the moment would be too much asked but she's played great RG sofar.
For the final not to be lopsided she has to serve well.
A serving day like today won't be enough.
But like some people already said, as long as she fights hard and doesn't turn out flat like a pancake like the Madrid final, I'll be happy.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #920
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
"SHE WILL CHOKE ANYWAY".
That was EPIC from Thomas I remember that sentence from him but cannot remember which match he said that. Anyone remember?
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #921
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

don't let your fear decide your fate Maria, we all want to see a fight from you good luck girl
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #922
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

The day we were all looking forward to so much is beckoning. Goddamn Serena in a slam final again .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #923
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

OMG what is with JJ and the ROS...she is obsessed

Q. Did you have an issue with Maria being ready to face your serve? Looked like you spoke to the umpire one time being held up.

JELENA JANKOVIC: No, I didn't have an issue. I sometimes play very fast. She has that rhythm that we do. We all have our things. I mean, it should be that the returner follows the server, but it was okay. She did it a couple of times. It wasn't a big deal.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #924
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Maria said: "Obviously whatever I did in the past hasn't worked. So I'll have to try to do something different and hopefully it will."

Tbh there's nothing we could do besides hoping Maria would come out fighting from the first point until the last one. Everything can happen in tennis. Even Peak Pierce got into the final of 1994 RG, losing just 10 games en route, and still lost the final to Arantxa Sanchez Vicario. I mean, nothing can be 100% sure. So, just believe in Maria
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #925
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Maria said: "Obviously whatever I did in the past hasn't worked. So I'll have to try to do something different and hopefully it will."

Tbh there's nothing we could do besides hoping Maria would come out fighting from the first point until the last one. Everything can happen in tennis. Even Peak Pierce got into the final of 1994 RG, losing just 10 games en route, and still lost the final to Arantxa Sanchez Vicario. I mean, nothing can be 100% sure. So, just believe in Maria
Wow after 7 years she finally accepts this. I mean another thing with Maria is she's so fucking stubborn I remember during the USO last year she was asked about a potential final with Serena and how Henin said that when she played her she always tried to do different things because it's really difficult to beat her. And Maria was like this is my game that's how I play I won't do things differently just for this match-up
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #926
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Words cannot describe how happy I am write now

Into another final and with a win over Vika

Ridiculous is the only way to describe her play in that first set. The best set I have seen her play in a long time (even better than the first set against Venus at this years AO).

I'm just so proud about how she was able to shrug off the little disappointments and just kept fighting.

I just hope against hope she plays the final the way she did set one today. That would be some match then.

Last edited by Andy. : Jun 6th, 2013 at 09:45 PM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #927
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

So much tension in this thread

I can't
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #928
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I know we all know Maria by her 4 GS wins, but with her win last night, she is into her 8th Grandslam final.

I mean, I just don't even realize how big of a number that is. Making 8 finals is quite an achievement. Whatever happens Saturday, I'm already so proud of her. 13 match winning streak in RG, who would've expected

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #929
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
I know we all know Maria by her 4 GS wins, but with her win last night, she is into her 8th Grandslam final.

I mean, I just don't even realize how big of a number that is. Making 8 finals is quite an achievement. Whatever happens Saturday, I'm already so proud of her. 13 match winning streak in RG, who would've expected
Preach!

She was in her 17th major SF today as well

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #930
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Wow after 7 years she finally accepts this. I mean another thing with Maria is she's so fucking stubborn I remember during the USO last year she was asked about a potential final with Serena and how Henin said that when she played her she always tried to do different things because it's really difficult to beat her. And Maria was like this is my game that's how I play I won't do things differently just for this match-up
LMAO Maria you kill me but I love you anyway
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote