Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM   #826
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

My goodness, Maria. I'm so exhausted.....

Best rivalry in women's tennis by far.

That got scary at the end, but a great victory for Maria. She needed this badly. Another loss to Azarenka at a GS, especially on this surface, would have been devastating. Tremendous fight in the face of adversity. It was compelling, thrilling, messy, beautiful, and frustrating. And that's what Maria is all about.

But she got it done and now it's only 7-6 in favor of Vika. She proved she could come from behind and win against her and this rivalry is only going to heat up now.

All she can do now is prepare the best she can for Serena.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #827
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Maria just won a nail-biting, three set match against Vika in which she showcased the best of her mentality. Couldn't you have waited a couple of hours with your pessimistic rant?
It's not a pessimistic rant. It's what will most likely happen therefore it's realistic, not pessimistic
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #828
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

no room for pessimistic people in here
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #829
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I'm actually surprised at the W/UEs ratio. I mean, if you take out those horrendous double faults, it's sublime Anyway, I'm so proud of our girl, how she played and more importantly, how she fought. Now hopefully, she can go into the match with (presumably) Serena with the famous nothing to lose attitude and just bring her best. Her tennis was actually amazing, the only worrying thing is her serve, was pretty erratic. On the other hand, her ROS has been almost perfect. We'll see, but she definitely has a chance in the final, whomever she ends up playing. That being said, KAMAAAAN Sara

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #830
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

I just want to see Maria play the final with her 1st set level

*insert Mommy Vera's praying gift*
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #831
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

HotmessPova have been rearing her still pretty but irritating head all tournament long. Has she not played a beginning to end strong match since the Indian Wells final? She just can't manage to keep it up. But congrats to making the finals and putting yourself in a position to defend your title.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #832
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what happens in the final she's done all she can do.

People already being ugly in the result threads . Some person even updating their signature to show Serena has 2 RG titles .

It would be so great if Maria could shut them up once and for all .

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #833
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
It's not a pessimistic rant. It's what will most likely happen therefore it's realistic, not pessimistic
Yes. It's realistic, and we all know that. But can you just wait until tomorrow or later when we actually discuss about the final? Because all of us are still jumping and celebrating hard the tough match Maria just won. That post from you is like a punch into our faces
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #834
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
You also said she was getting smoked by Azarenka, yet somehow Maria is the one playing on Chatrier come Saturday afternoon. I'm not saying she will beat Serena, we all know realistically that a lot of pieces of the puzzle would have to come together for that to happen, but there is a chance, maybe the best she has surface wise, so let's not dismiss her as soon as she won her previous match

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #835
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I hoped for dramatic 3-setters, and I got them.

USO 2012: Vika vs Serena. This time, Sara vs Maria
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #836
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Need to watch it from the start. How was the first set?
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #837
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Almost flawless after the first game which was horrible.

Come Along If You Need A Break From Tennis, But Want To Stay On TF.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #838
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Bad first game, but an amazing next 6 games. Some of her best tennis!
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #839
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

I want to watch that first set Someone please make the highlights fast so we can watch it again before the final
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #840
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

OMG I'm so happy and proud of her After the second set I was getting USO '12 vibes and she had to serve second so I was really concerned but she managed to pull through although she nearly killed me in that 5-2 service game in the 3d
About the final let's first watch the Serena-Errani match I mean miracles do happen sometimes
But obviously most likely it's going to be a Serena-Maria final. If that does happen I just want Maria to play her best and give it her all and not gift points and games away with stupid mistakes or because she's scared. I hope she can at least make it competitive but we will see. We all wanted her to beat Vika and that was the most important thing coming into this tournament and she did while not playing her best so let's just be happy about that at least for today and we can worry about Saturday tomorrow. SharaFamily
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote