Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #796
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

So nervous about this. Have to go to work in 25 minutes, but I just know all I'm going to be thinking about in this match... this feels like a slam final, so scared/excited/gutted I'm missing it.

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #797
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably gonna miss the start, going to a house party for a little bit but of course I'll be keeping an eye on it. Good luck Maria.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #798
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
This is definitely the most nerve wracking match for me. I cant stand her losing to anyone more than Vika.
Yeah, I agree. And I don't even dislike Azarenka that much, it's just the whole rivalry that adds so much to this match-up.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #799
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that I have been loving this tournament is how much the French crowd is supporting Maria, she was the clear favourite against Jelena. It's funny considering they hated her up until 2008
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:38 PM   #800
country flag chloe-pova

chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice chloe-pova is just really nice

I've been looking forward to this match up since the start and I'm so excited! Nervous but excited, I just have faith that she can do it
chloe-pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #801
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Serve well and use more DTL shot is the key
Good Luck Maria.
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #802
country flag ggorggg

ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all ggorggg is a name known to all

things'been rough lately, im so nervous

i just told my girlfriend we'd still be 2gether if pova won the semi ...does that make me an a**hole

btw she's not the same one that ban me from watching her games last yr
ggorggg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #803
country flag Aaron!

Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all Aaron! is a name known to all

Good luck Maria, please play well from the start.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #804
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

that set point for vika was out!

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #805
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

bring those fire in 1st set Maria. Azarenka's confident increase now
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #806
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Honestly, RG is becoming more and more a joke of a tournament, with it's horrific scheduling and the never ending rain. I mean if you knew it was gonna rain, why did you put them so late on? The only positive thing about the rain is that it can give Maria time to get her groove back after this second set. She was perfect in the first, and then, just like that, by doing nothing special, Vika won 4 straight games I'm not even gonna comment on Alves' extremely bad call on an important point. It might not have changed the course of the second set, but it could have pushed Vika to serve for the set, and Maria could serve first in the third, and we know it can be a nice advantage...

Anyway, I just hope Martha can regain her focus and start spanking Vika like in that first set, although I think the condition of the court now might play more into Vika's favor...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #807
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Damn, it was her best set this year, and then, what did she do, she just flopped. If she loses now, I will be done with this place and Sharapova for a while...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #808
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

4 double faults !

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #809
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

This win over Vika means a lot to Maria and her fans.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 04:03 PM   #810
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Congrats Queen

2nd RG Final

Such a shame she'll be holding another runner up plate

Imagine all the titles she'd had in the last 2 years if it weren't for Serena