Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:22 AM   #781
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

I hope Maria realizes that her record against Vika at slams will be 0-3 if she is to lose tomorrow, somehow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Vozas, you are still quite transparent, do try to change your posting style a bit in order to escape your 372198378th ban.

fallacies and inaccuracies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 6th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #782
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post
I hope Maria realizes that her record against Vika at slams will be 0-3 if she is to lose tomorrow, somehow
and it will be in 3 different slams

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:01 AM   #783
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

Errorpova pft. My favorite shots from Masha though were the lob in the first set and the drop shot in the second. I think Maria shall win later because she wants this title more, and she deserves it more than Vika!
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #784
country flag MariaMNL

MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light MariaMNL is a glorious beacon of light

and Serena and Errani haha
MariaMNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 02:35 AM   #785
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I havent got to watch the match but I'm just so thrilled she is into another SF. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of the match? the first set must have been awful. I really really hope she can beat Vika. I would hate that loss more than a finals beatdown to Serena.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #786
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I havent got to watch the match but I'm just so thrilled she is into another SF. Can someone give me a brief synopsis of the match? the first set must have been awful. I really really hope she can beat Vika. I would hate that loss more than a finals beatdown to Serena.
Maria had 5 winners and 20 UFEs in the first set. She was just missing everything and looking lost. Jelena only had to stand there and watch Maria donate everything because she only had 2 winners herself in that first set.

Then Maria started to settle down and find her range and, at the same time, Jelena's form dropped off. She started making more errors and getting unnerved, shooting looks at her camp and talking to them. Typical Jankovic. Maria jumped out to a 4-1 double break lead in the 2nd. It got to 5-4, but Maria served it out easily. Third set was tight to start with each holding serve to get to 3-3. Then Maria finally cracked her with the break and cruised to the 6-3 win in the last set.

Maria really cut down on her errors and started dictating with her power in the last 2 sets, winning several long rallies and hitting some nice winners. Everything you would have expected from Maria against the weaker Jelena. Take away the first set and things looked normal. That bagel was just unexpected and bizarre.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 03:59 AM   #787
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

So they won't show her match on US tv? this sucks

oh and please Maria, kick Vika's ass

oh wiat nvm ESPN is showing it and perfect timing too. hopefully it doesn't go past two hours so I can watch it all before work

Last edited by lefty24 : Jun 6th, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
lefty24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:47 AM   #788
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
Maria had 5 winners and 20 UFEs in the first set. She was just missing everything and looking lost. Jelena only had to stand there and watch Maria donate everything because she only had 2 winners herself in that first set.

Then Maria started to settle down and find her range and, at the same time, Jelena's form dropped off. She started making more errors and getting unnerved, shooting looks at her camp and talking to them. Typical Jankovic. Maria jumped out to a 4-1 double break lead in the 2nd. It got to 5-4, but Maria served it out easily. Third set was tight to start with each holding serve to get to 3-3. Then Maria finally cracked her with the break and cruised to the 6-3 win in the last set.

Maria really cut down on her errors and started dictating with her power in the last 2 sets, winning several long rallies and hitting some nice winners. Everything you would have expected from Maria against the weaker Jelena. Take away the first set and things looked normal. That bagel was just unexpected and bizarre.
Thanks so much.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #789
*Nefertiti*

*Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of *Nefertiti* has much to be proud of

Maria plays with great fighting spirit, but her game isn't delivering, she makes many errors.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~
*Nefertiti* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 06:55 AM   #790
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Maria can't afford to start slow or drop her focus today.

If she can keep her game together she should definitely win.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #791
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeMashabator View Post

fallacies and inaccuracies

Do not belittle my intelligence, I figured it out after only reading through a post or two of his. Nobody is fooling me, Missy.
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #792
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Nervous for today's match I don't think Maria has shown the same form as last year yet, so hopefully she can step it up. One thing that's worrying me is her first serve, it hasn't been enough of a weapon - we've barely seen any aces from her.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #793
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh it would be the absolute worst if Vika beat her today... in straights or in 3. I can totally see it happening though.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #794
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Good luck today Maria. I'll miss the match
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #795
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

This is definitely the most nerve wracking match for me. I cant stand her losing to anyone more than Vika.