Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 38 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #556
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Vika in really great form and peaking for the Slams, NID. I said that would happen after everyone was certain she'd lose in R4/earlier

She's a huge favorite to reach the final from the bottom half. Maria has shown nothing spectacular this clay season and Slams are all about mental strength.

I really hope Serena avoids a nasty surprise vs Kuznetsova, or Azarenka could win her 2nd GS this year
I love how you are putting Masha down even though she's yet to lose a set. Mental strength is coming back from 4-1 down in the second set. Vika's barely been on court long enough to warrant a clay momentum better than Masha.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:15 PM   #557
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Was Maria holding back somewhat on her first serve? one ace...one df.
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:20 PM   #558
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

jankovic's outfit
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #559
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Hope you made sure he behaved.
Well, we met him after Maria's match so but seeing the guy I doubt he acted the way he said he would during Maria's match, he is so calm.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:22 PM   #560
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Vika in really great form and peaking for the Slams, NID. I said that would happen after everyone was certain she'd lose in R4/earlier

She's a huge favorite to reach the final from the bottom half. Maria has shown nothing spectacular this clay season and Slams are all about mental strength.

I really hope Serena avoids a nasty surprise vs Kuznetsova, or Azarenka could win her 2nd GS this year
if that happen, i will immidietly stop fallowing and watching tennis

but maria played solid today, i think she is sick again, she was drinking some cough sirup during match, and coughing a lot back there while she was staring at her raquet

but i think with JJ she will raise her game more, and beat vika, it won't be easy, but i believe she will beat her..

does rest of you have feeling while she is on court and so frustrated and angry, that she has enough clay for this season? that she can0t wait to have a bit rest and prepare for grass

c'mon maria

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM   #561
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future nelsondan has a brilliant future

Make no mistake....I love Maria Sharapova. Is there no room for the possibility that someone a bit less fond of Maria Sharapova..someone named Maria Kirilenko, who is playing well, and would love the opportunity to be more Maria than Maria....just might have enough incentive to get her chance?
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:33 PM   #562
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What I am really glad about is her serve and DFs cutting, overall it was better than two previous matches.
But that awful habit to gift serve game having 40-0 is just killing me...on another hand she is able to come back from 1-4, sometimes I can't understand her....
And she coughed heavily after some game, is she still sick?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM   #563
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

I just saw this on WTA's Facebook page:

"1st time ALL Top 5 seeds advance to QFs at a Grand Slam since 2003 Wimbledon!"

Has it really been that long
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 06:55 PM   #564
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Dead at Maria's comments about Sloane
Sharapova in press on Stephens: "She played better than she did in Rome. She knew she had to."
Maria on Sloane's potential: 'I guess 20 is the new 17." Says she has loads of it

She also said she'd like to write a autobiography someday
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM   #565
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like her in the first games of both sets, so passive and waiting for Sloane's UE's, much better in the "important" games.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM   #566

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
What I am really glad about is her serve and DFs cutting, overall it was better than two previous matches.
But that awful habit to gift serve game having 40-0 is just killing me...on another hand she is able to come back from 1-4, sometimes I can't understand her....
And she coughed heavily after some game, is she still sick?
yeah she was coughuing a bit, more towards the end of match, probably was out of breathe a bit... so i hope she is not sick again she has been sick in madrid and play like that, she should pulled out from there and get better

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #567
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the cough syrup but seen the coughing so I assumed she got clay in the back of her throat or something.

Most players have a bit of a cold as temperatures haven't picked up at all yet and it was very dreary in the first week. I don't think it's anything major to worry about.
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:41 PM   #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Didn't see the cough syrup but seen the coughing so I assumed she got clay in the back of her throat or something.

Most players have a bit of a cold as temperatures haven't picked up at all yet and it was very dreary in the first week. I don't think it's anything major to worry about.
she drank some kind of syrup on break between games before she served for fist set, so on lead 5:4, i hope its nothing serious only prevention and that she will be ready for JJ, she wan on fire today, little up and down, but played really good

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #569
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Cleaned up her serve nicely, happy to see that.
Now she needs to work a little on her groundgame for her QF match.

Don't know what to expect from the QF, Jankovic never really got a chance to play today.
Should be interesting. I wonder what Jakovic will use as an excuse this time should she lose?

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 08:23 PM   #570
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, I'm not even sure '13 JJ will be able to get as many balls back as Sloane.
I missed their IW match so not sure how her movement matches up with current Maria although the score was harsh.

Her DTL play should force Maria to get her sliding in gear though which is good. The last thing I want to happen here is a SF loss to Vika though. She better not through in a flop performance if she makes it.
I would take an OG F repeat before that.

Also pretty sure with my exam schedule I'll miss SF if they aren't first match.