Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #481
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Please someone make highlights of the match . I missed most of the second set . Maria will fare well against Sloane I believe but facing Stosur/Azarenka back to back really scares the shit out of me .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:59 PM   #482
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was a mess. Only good things are her break points won (8/8) and the fact she finished it in two.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 03:29 PM   #483
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you see the ball in the corner ON THE LINE? that got called out.

The umpire goes to inspect it and look where he points not even close.

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #484
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Can't watch full match but watch some game, from watch i saw Zheng played well, but from what i read Zheng is play bad. So don't really know how this match was but hopefully she will cut those DF down
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #485
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Just returned from an afternoon in town, with tons of water from the sky. Glimpses of live scoring on the smartphone, with early hopes that Alize would pull the upset on Vika and some later worries that Maria was ending up playing the third set.
I'm happy Maria won, although not truly convincingly, it seems. Well, one step ahead anyhow. Let's hope she can step it up going forward.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:25 PM   #486
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

If Maria beats Stephens in R4, it will be the first time in 6 years that she has reached 3 GS QF in a row

She had SF at Wimby and W in USO in 2006 and then F at the AO and SF at FO in 2007 before losing in R4 of Wimby in R4.

Wimby last year ruined what could have been a great streak
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:42 PM   #487
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

It's really embarrassing, but I had already forgotten that Maria played Stephens in Rome. Somehow I was thinking this would be their second meeting

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #488
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Jamie

Petra, you've escaped from the claws of defeat too many times in the last couple of years
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #489
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

ball was in, zheng show umpire "wrong" mark on purpose, cheater

on british eurosport showed point with hawk eye, ball was in and duece spossed to be

and another wrong call from umpire was later on, ball was also in, he said it was out...

glad that maria stayed calm, eventhought it was crucial point, and after that she was 2 breaks down...

sloane is next, she havo to raise her serving level, an stop be so angry and frustrating..
today comentator when fist saw her he said :" dear, maria is not looking happy, oooh dear.. "

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #490
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova and Stosur both out.
She has Stephens/Hampton/Jankovic en route to SF
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #491
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Any of them can trouble her if she's off though but yeah it isn't the most challenging draw to then suddenly run into, most likely, Vika.

One at a time.
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #492
country flag Fighterpova

Azarenka's draw isn't any harder either

She will play BMS or Kiri in the QF
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:39 PM   #493
country flag Fighterpova

@ Nole routining this mug

Revenge is sweet
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #494
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Maria v Empress QF please. OMG.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #495
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

God I love it when the draw inevitably collapses at RG