Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:05 PM   #466
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Yeah, her serve is just... I don't have any words....it has been like that starting Stuttgart...she and Hoggy need to do something...though her fighting spirit and returning of her old grunt are positive things...
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:06 PM   #467
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i don't care if it was tough match, her gunting is back
but yeah, that was shitty performance, glad she won, and great fighting spirit again

does anyone have picture of what she wrote on camera, i missed

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:07 PM   #468
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
The worst I have seen her play in a long time. I havent seen her so tense and nervous in ages. Her serve needs work. Clutch play when she needed it though which is vintage Masha.
She was even worse during yesterday`s match and that AO SF

And that fucking umpire should be fired....
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:08 PM   #469
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
i don't care if it was tough match, her gunting is back
but yeah, that was shitty performance, glad she won, and great fighting spirit again

does anyone have picture of what she wrote on camera, i missed
no message, she signed it today
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #470
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Messy but she needs tested. Don't want a repeat of AO. Sloane should be a good test, Maria will have to keep UEs to a minimum. Also nice long rallys will do her the world of good.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM   #471
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Masha finished it in straight sets.
KV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:14 PM   #472
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Do you guys think Jie circled the wrong mark by accident or on purpose?
No idea but remember THE outrage when Maria had done something similar against Petra in their semi here last year?
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:16 PM   #473
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah difference is though Maria pointed to right mark and said she wasn't sure then umpire said it was a different mark.

Zheng looked to have pointed to the clearly wrong mark and the umpire went with. At the end of the day it's not Jie's call though.

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #474
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

What was with Maria's hair looking pink/purple in the first set?
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:19 PM   #475
country flag jameshazza

The colour hue of cameras went wierd from after first couple of games until early second set.

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:22 PM   #476
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Maria definitely has been sloppy lately. I think it might be because she played only two matches in Rome which were pretty easy and then here still no resistance from her first two opponents. I like that she was challenged although it was really her own doing. But I hope this is the wake-up call that she needed to understand that she has to work on her game and focus because players who are not called Serena can also beat her if she isn't playing well.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:23 PM   #477
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the great quality stream I found at the start of the second set. I thought I had recorded the first also but the stream only recorded the audio...

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:28 PM   #478
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
no message, she signed it today

are you sure, someone told me that she wrote "GD ty :* " so that person is trolling me

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:30 PM   #479
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

yeh she just signed today
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM   #480
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yeah just her signature and she didn't even put a smiley face like she does usually. I think she was pissed wanted to get out of there. The only thing I liked about that match was a couple of games after the umpire argument when he changed an out call on Maria's serve saying it was good and then when she won that game she went to him and said something like "Oh you saw that one!" or something like that
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote