Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #181
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

I also believe that reaching the QFs should be not a huge problem. After it gets challenging but at that point only the best 8 are left so tough opposition is to be expected.
Repeating last year is a huge challenge, but Maria can certainly go far in the tournament.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #182
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Why is everyone so certain that Maria will play on Day 1?

The defending champs the last 2 years have played on Day 2
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #183
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Li has this projected draw to the QF's:

R1 AMG
R2 BMS
R3 Shvedova
R4 Kirilenko

No way she's making the quarters.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #184
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh the draw came out already???

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #185
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

The Queen likes her draw

SharapovaWorld ‏@SharapovaWorld 2m
RT @carole_bouchard Asked Sharapova about her draw: "looks good!", big smile.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #186
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Full Draw

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #187
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria/JJ. Maria/Vika. Please let these match happen

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #188

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria getting a Wimbledon 2012 kind of draw for her first two matches , Hsieh and Pironkova .
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #189
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Maria with a tough draw. Unless it collapses I think she should really be prepared from the get go.
Agree! I like the look of this draw
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
But IF she does she might get on a roll and go all the way like she did in 2011. Although she's extremely unpredictable that also makes her dangerous. If I was another big seed I wouldn't want Li anywhere near me in the draw.
The draw could also collapse you never know with Shvedova. But AMG is a tough first round opponent especially knowing how error prone like type of game LI plays .
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #191
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Laura/Caro ...

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old May 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #192
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

To me, she should be fine in the three first rounds. As for the fourth round, depending on whether she faces Stephens or Cibulkova, things can get a bit complicated, especially with Dominika but nothing concerning. In the quarters, she'll have to stay focus but I cannot see her losing to Kvitova or Stosur or even Jankovic. The semi-final will be tough for sure, with Azarenka or Li Na to face, knowing that she struggles with both. Against Azarenka, on clay, I give her a slight advantage but against Li Na it is a 50/50 depending on their respective form, on the conditions too.

But, let's not get ahead of ourselves and take one match at a time...

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #193
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

On a different note, I hope there will be some good pictures of Maria at the draw 'cause she looked - unsurprisingly - amazing.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #194
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Full PDF draw:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/sc.../ws/wsdraw.pdf
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #195
country flag PimpMePova

Was it just me or was she wearing those Nike heel shoes Serena had (only Maria's were in white) during the Madrid pre-tournament ceremony?