Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #136
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

And is Jimmie48 now a Woz hater?

Some of his Wozniacki posts have been hateful.

Some people....
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #137
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

He is the most annoying of them all. I remember him defending Woz like crazy during Woz's peak years and now her just transformed himself into a Vika worshiper. So annoying.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #138
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Jimmie48

He needs

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #139
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
He is the most annoying of them all. I remember him defending Woz like crazy during Woz's peak years and now her just transformed himself into a Vika worshiper. So annoying.
Well, you can't support Woz for bragging rights. At least not anymore. And for some being part of the winners circle is more important than loyalty. If Vika was the one struggling to stay in the top 10 while Woz was top 3 with two slam titles under her belt I don't think he'd be calling himself a Vika fan today. If he's REALLY a Vika fan these days, ok, no problem. But at least have the decency to STFU about Caro then.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:03 AM   #140
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
It's really difficult for me to understand why they are so obsessed though.

Like I said many times, it would be the same if we used every chance to humiliate Stosur

I guess it bothers them that Maria makes more money and is more popular. Being fans of Serena, they cannot accept any kind of defeat

Obviously, media and money cannot be compared to tennis legacy so I don't have a clue why they boil so much over Maria.
Change the name from Stosur to Woz and you might be on to something. When the Woz hate was at it's peak the Sharapova fanbase were among the ringleaders of Woz bashing at GM. Even now some rarely let an opportunity go by to ridicule her or to high five others that have a go at her.

Serena fans have a go at Maria because 1) she's as you say so popular, and 2) because their lobsided h2h in Serena's favor makes her an easy target. Besides, the "my player is better than your player which gives me the right to shit on your player" way of thinking isn't exactly new for TF. Vika suffers less from this because despite the fact that she's a very good player her almost complete lack of 'star quality' doesn't make her a threat in terms of celebrity.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #141
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, you can't support Woz for bragging rights. At least not anymore. And for some being part of the winners circle is more important than loyalty. If Vika was the one struggling to stay in the top 10 while Woz was top 3 with two slam titles under her belt I don't think he'd be calling himself a Vika fan today. If he's REALLY a Vika fan these days, ok, no problem. But at least have the decency to STFU about Caro then.
Don't worry, not that I care about it nor wish her that, but if eventually Vika starts flopping or having bad results I'm sure we'll see him with another avatar praising her new bandwagon player. He just needed an excuse to start hating on Caroline, and even if I can't consider myself a Caro fan (even though I have some sympathy for her, because I feel bad at how she's slumping atm) I am disgusted by him. It's even worse than any possible troll or hater, at least Maria haters are coherent and they always do it.. I prefer a thousand times trolls and haters a la Oliviasmith rather than Jimmie, his hypocrisy is the most obnoxious thing to read. He's disgusting.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #142
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I really don't understand the need some people have to hate on players. I myself am a fan of Maria's and like most have some players I like and others that I don't, but I have never posted hateful comments about them. I just don't get how writing this stuff could give them any satisfaction.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #143
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Don't worry, not that I care about it nor wish her that, but if eventually Vika starts flopping or having bad results I'm sure we'll see him with another avatar praising her new bandwagon player. He just needed an excuse to start hating on Caroline, and even if I can't consider myself a Caro fan (even though I have some sympathy for her, because I feel bad at how she's slumping atm) I am disgusted by him. It's even worse than any possible troll or hater, at least Maria haters are coherent and they always do it.. I prefer a thousand times trolls and haters a la Oliviasmith rather than Jimmie, his hypocrisy is the most obnoxious thing to read. He's disgusting.
he indeed is. The guy needs some professional help, really. He always acts like he's living under Maria's bed
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #144
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Draw is starting any minute now

and BTW while everyone is waiting for the draw to start...Maria is tweeting about her shoes and Roger
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #145
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

R1 Su Wei Hsieh (or whatever her name is )

R2 Pironkova

Zheng is a possible R3 opponent.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #146
country flag Fighterpova

(not official)
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #147
country flag PimpMePova

Pome a potential R16 opponent for Martha and Vika, Li, Stosur all in her half....Rafa not a very good job
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #148
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quite an interesting draw she has.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #149
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin R3?

Get it
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #150
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold

Will be another incredible draw if she can get over the fortnight.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote