RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #1
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

Keeping with tradition
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #2
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RG Chat Thread: Let them eat cake

yay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #3
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Milos Ivanovic flopping away a strong 4th set lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #4
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i died on pic of marha

martic

she should break ana again, she had 0:30 on ana's serve and then choke

what a mess

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #5
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
I'm rooting for Hewitt to kick out Simon
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #6
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Yay I'm rooting for Hewitt as well. I was watching Serena at first but that match is so one-sided I couldn't take it
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #7
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Such boring first day, hope Fed brings us some goodies. And I want Masha, Rafa and Nole for tomorrow
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #8
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Serena did the whole on court interview in French
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #9
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

That was a nice touch, doesn't she own a house in Paris though?
I'd be surprised if she hadn't picked up the lingo tbh
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #10
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Serena will meet Caroline Garcia in the 2nd round. Let's see if that French girl can bring what she has brought to Maria 2 years ago to Serena.
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #11
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Serena . Ana was horrible on the other hand though .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #12
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

Old May 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #13
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold MiiMo is a splendid one to behold

Petrova is already out, can't wait for the second part of the season to see her back to 30's where she belongs. Dire stuff against Puig and still a mental head case after so many years on the tour.
Ivanovic played some inspired tennis at times, she began in total control but as soon as Martic began find her game back, Ivanovic got scared and lost hers. Anyway, a win is a win, she's still my dark horse to reach the final here.
Serena, Absolutely perfect.
Pav's did manage to win but was not brilliant.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #14
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Ana Disgusting after the 1st set

Penus-Ula Awful match, I feel like I'm watching an ITF QF

Serena
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

It's 6-6 and both have been broken 5 times

10 breaks in 12 games