Garbiñe Muguruza to have ankle surgery after Wimbledon. Return date in 2014 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #31
country flag colt13

colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Garbiñe Muguruza to have ankle surgery after Wimbledon. Return date in 2014

As slippery as Wimbledon is the first couple of days, I hope she plays it safe and considers skipping that also.
colt13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #32
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

ugh

so not cool, get well soon Garbi!
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #33
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible news. All the best, Garbiñe.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish tennis needs her back, we've all had it with the grunting dirtballers who are useless out of clay.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #35
country flag Z1988

Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of Z1988 has much to be proud of

Wow, this is out of nowhere. Get well soon!
Z1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #36
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

As long as she's back in time for Indian Wells and Miami .

Seriously though, that's really sad but what is the cause? How is it bad enough to need surgery but fine to play on for the next two months? Is it her Achilles? I have a condition with mine that will require surgery if I want it to really get better but I can use it in a compromised state until then but I haven't heard of such a thing for one's ankle .

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #37
country flag HOS

HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of HOS has much to be proud of

Terrible hope she is back for Aus open
HOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #38
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Nooo!
Sydney SF - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open R1 - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha QF - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai R2 - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6) Indian Wells R4 - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami QF - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1) Stuttgart R2 - Alisa Kleybanova (6-2, 7-6(3)) Madrid SF - Simona Halep (6-7, 6-3, 6-2) Rome R2 - Shuai Zhang (7-6, 5-7, 6-3) French Open R3 - Svetlana Kuznetsova (6-7, 6-1, 9-7) Eastbourne QF - Heather Watson (w/o) Montreal R3 - Ekaterina Makarova (6-4, 1-6, 6-2) Cincinnati R2 - Elina Svitolina (6-2, 7-6) US Open R3 - Aleksandra Krunic (6-4, 6-4) Beijing F - Maria Sharapova (6-4, 2-6, 6-3)
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #39
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

If it's this bad, why is she still playing? Why wait 'til after Wimby? Link please........
Rex59 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:59 AM   #40
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
As long as she's back in time for Indian Wells and Miami .

Seriously though, that's really sad but what is the cause? How is it bad enough to need surgery but fine to play on for the next two months? Is it her Achilles? I have a condition with mine that will require surgery if I want it to really get better but I can use it in a compromised state until then but I haven't heard of such a thing for one's ankle .
Maybe it's her dream to play in the main draw of all the slams.
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #41
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

great. the Age ristriction rules are really helping talented players to injure themselves a few years later.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #42
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

I really like her so that's sad news.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #43
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully there has nobody already committed suicide because someone has written something somewhere what should be scheduled to happen some day.
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #44
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

OMG what

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #45
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no.....

Poor Garbiñe. Feel so bad for her. So young to have a significant injury like that. Just when it looked like she might get things rolling, too. Wish her all the best for a quick and full recovery and a healthy 2014!

Please come back for Miami next year so I can cheer for you!

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote