What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the trailers.. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: What new TV shows are you looking forward to???

Marvel's Agents of Shield 4 22.22%
Dracula 3 16.67%
Sleepy Hollow 3 16.67%
Almost Human 1 5.56%
Once Upon a Time in Wonderland 6 33.33%
Resurrection 6 33.33%
The Crazy Ones 2 11.11%
Intelligence 1 5.56%
Blacklist 4 22.22%
Others (see trailers inside) 7 38.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #16
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the traile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
And Sophie Lowe She's one of few Australian actresses that hasn't done on Home and Away or Neighbours
Ah yes, she was on The Slap.

Nice to see Toni and Miranda as well
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:31 AM   #17
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What new TV shows are you looking forward to for next season, here are the traile

Wayward Pines could be good if it is done well.

Apart from that one, none of them seem that appealing to me, but then formulaic material if done well can be great so I guess I'll wait and see ...
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #18
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer View Post
And Sophie Lowe She's one of few Australian actresses that hasn't done on Home and Away or Neighbours
Also that girl in Reign is Adelaide Kane who played Lolly on Neighbours
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #19
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future

For me a lot of these shows are generic looking based on the trailer but from experience sometimes you cannot go strictly by that.

I am curious about the following shows, so I will either watch the premiere or wait for the reviews:

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis are behind this and I loved both of their work on LOST, I do not like Once Upon a Time anymore as it is too cheesy and because the story with that little kid boggles the mind however I have heard that this show is going in a completely different direction as it will be much darker and more adult themed. After watching the trailer I am quite excited for this as it has potential to be good.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - I am a marvel fan girl(nerd) at heart so even though this trailer did not look amazing, I am still excited about this show, we will also get several of the Marvel heroes and villains in the first season.

Resurrection - I have read the novel its based on and I can say I am really excited for this show. I think it might be the best of the bunch, it also has one of the writers behind Damages and the Killing, to top it off we have Frances Fisher who I love. Will be checking this out for sure!

Intelligence - This has Josh Holloway and the writer of North Country(the film). From what I have heard it is not going to be too procedural. The concept looks interesting so I will give the pilot a try.

The Crazy Ones - What can I say I really like Robin Williams and find him to be brilliant and I do have a soft spot for Sarah, it also has David E. Kelly behind it so I will give this sitcom a try.

Hostages - I love Toni and Dylan but I am not sold on the concept so I will wait for the reviews.

The Tomorrow People - I love Mark Pellegrino and this is from one of the main writers of Veronica Mars. I have watched the original and I will give this a try as well.

Mixology - this concept intrigues me and its from the guy behind the Hangover so I will check this out, could be good.

US & THEM - this is the sitcom I am most intrigued about, going by the trailer I like it already. And I love Alexis Bledel, she is stunning.

SLEEPY HOLLOW - This could be good, its from the writers and creators of Alias and Fringe. I love the story of Sleepy Hollow and I will watch.

Almost Human - I like the people behind this but the concept looks too procedural, I will wait for the reviews.

Dracula - this looks good, I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers and its based on Bram Stoker's writing. From the creators of The Tudors, I will watch.

SURVIVING JACK - based on the trailer this could be good, I love Chritopher Meloni and it has the writers from Cougar Town, I will wait for the reviews.

BELIEVE - Alfonso Cuaron(Children of Men and Y Tu Mama Tambien) , J.J. Abrams(LOST) and Bryan Burk(Fringe) are behind this and I love the concept, I am 100% behind this and I want to watch the trailer ASAP!!! This also stars Kyle MacLachlan, I am sold.

Crossbones - Its stars John Malkovich as Blackbeard in the 1700's, I love the concept, it will be filmed in the Bahamas and it is produced by the people behind Gladiator and Catch me If you Can, I am sold.

WAYWARD PINES - I loved the Twin Peaks concept, Matt Dillon is starring and M. Night Shyamalan is behind it. I will definitely give this a chance.

I will pass on everything else.

Worst of the season goes to:

Reign - Mary Queen of Scots goes Gossip Girl with a dash of Twilight.

Killer Women - This just looks dreadful! I was shocked at how bad this was.....

We Are Men - Is this suppose to be funny???

Last edited by TZVETI83 : May 19th, 2013 at 10:55 AM.
TZVETI83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #20
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

S.H.I.E.L.D looks tailor-made for success...but I hope it doesn't turn cheesy.
Resurrection looks interesting.
Trophy Wife - great cast... hope it'll bring it
Betrayal won't survive, the trailer looks complicated as hell.
Lucky 7 will be cancelled.

Mom is kinda OK..but I just hate that fake laughter.
The Crazy Ones - Sounds promising but I think Williams' character will be horribly grating after 10 episodes.
Intelligence - A decent script will draw in Lost fanboys and PoI fans (ie. I don't see it flopping if the script is up to par unless people are getting bored of this schtick)
Hostages/Crisis (let's just group them as two) - interesting. Will watch. But....really a whole season of being kidnapped is gonna be hideous.
Us and Them looks sweet. will watch.

Almost Human sounds interesting but I doubt it'll last - the viewers will not meet the budget this show needs.
Enlisted is probably not gonna survive.
M J Fox is interesting....
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #21
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Ressurection, Betrayals and Hostages will definitely be checked out. I'm going to watch OUAT during the Summer so if I like it I'll watch the Alice spin-off too.

EDIT: I'll try out Dracula and Sleepy Hollow too.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #22
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Dracula, Resurrection, Hostages, and The Crazy Ones because of Queen SMG.

All of the CW trailers look decent also, but I refuse to get invested in any shows on that network. They will never get my viewership/coins/energy again after the shit that they pulled with Ringer + TSC last year.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:06 AM   #23
country flag TZVETI83

TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future TZVETI83 has a brilliant future

Here are two more of Sleepy Hollow

Behind the Scenes
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:09 AM   #24
country flag TZVETI83

Behind the Scenes US & Them

Behind the Scenes Surviving Jack

Old May 21st, 2013, 08:13 AM   #25
country flag TZVETI83

Behind the Scenes Enlisted

Behind the Scenes BROOKLYN NINE-NINE

Behind the Scenes Dads

Behind the Scenes Almost Human

Behind the Scenes Rake
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:15 AM   #26
country flag TZVETI83

CBS Official trailers

The Crazy Ones

Mom

We Are Men

The Millers

Hostages

Finally the actual trailers and not the BS behind the scenes.

I will give Hostages and The Crazy Ones a try.

Last edited by TZVETI83 : Sep 17th, 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #27
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Hostages looks so promising but....I really don't know how is this going to last for an entire season.

Mom looks cliched to the max.

Last edited by eck : May 23rd, 2013 at 08:34 AM.
eck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:53 AM   #28
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

I guess networks still refuse to cater to my demographic.
J.Bravo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #29
country flag TZVETI83

Intelligence Full trailer

This looks like it could be good, Sawyer!!!!

Last edited by TZVETI83 : May 30th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #30
country flag TZVETI83

Here is the Believe trailer (updated in post 7 with the summary).

This looks promising!