Entry list - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:51 PM   #31
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry list

GL Ash!! Shut-up the haters!!

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:39 PM   #32
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

Webley-Smith and South dont deserve any type of WC they are has beens and should retire...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #33
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Duan supposedly has a big serve, is tall, and like many Chinese players plays plenty of doubles so I assume she has a decent transition/net game. I don't think she will be completely hopeless on this surface. Her fate will be determined by the draw. I can see her dispatching a clay-courter.

Let's not forget the success that Asian players have had on this surface, often with little to no grass experience beforehand.
she dont play double.............pretty much.........maybe a few....
she is aggressive baseliner and super tall

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Tang Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Bouchard Wawrinka Pospisil
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #34
country flag StephenUK

StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by binky-GOAT View Post
At least do some research before you troll. Watson and Robson were in their mid 18s when they made the top 100. Barty has recently turned 17.
OK, then, how about Donna Vekic? She is two months younger than Barty and has been in the top 100 for some time, without needing any wild cards into grand slams. As she is from Croatia, she had no chance of any feather bedding so just had to get on with the job, playing ITFs across the globe and fighting hard through WTA qualifying tournaments.

Robson and Watson also benefited from the fact that they had to play abroad and qualify for many tournaments which 'blooded' them in tennis. Barty's spell on the US green clay ITF tour earlier this year was the first significant spell where she was not playing in home grown tournaments or receiving wild cards, and it was nothing to write home about. I just don't see why this girl should be receiving more wild cards into grand slams than any previous top junior in WTA history, just because she happens to come from Australia.
StephenUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #35
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

omg,do you have to?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #36
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

When is the qualifying list out?

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #37
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Glad krajicek is in. I don't particularly like her but she deserves some good fortune. Her game is superb on grass.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #38
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

looks like Chan will not play this year
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #39
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Doesn't matter. She will still get in.

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #40
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post
OK, then, how about Donna Vekic? She is two months younger than Barty and has been in the top 100 for some time, without needing any wild cards into grand slams. As she is from Croatia, she had no chance of any feather bedding so just had to get on with the job, playing ITFs across the globe and fighting hard through WTA qualifying tournaments.

Robson and Watson also benefited from the fact that they had to play abroad and qualify for many tournaments which 'blooded' them in tennis. Barty's spell on the US green clay ITF tour earlier this year was the first significant spell where she was not playing in home grown tournaments or receiving wild cards, and it was nothing to write home about. I just don't see why this girl should be receiving more wild cards into grand slams than any previous top junior in WTA history, just because she happens to come from Australia.
Vekic actually lives and trains in UK, is represented by a British agency and sponsored by Brits.

She pretty much vultured (although i hate this word) events in India and Uzbekistan to build her ranking and barely beat any bigger names than Barty.

Though, I am surprised why Ashleigh really didn't follow this path and played more abroad. It's probably due to the fact she has age limits and she is tied to Australian events by Tennis Australia and sponsors. Yes, on one hand there were worrying symptoms on having problems abroad, but on the other, she won a strong ITF in Nottingham, so it's probably a matter or surface or just a bit of experience more.

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #41
country flag LadyBugLove

LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all LadyBugLove is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
looks like Chan will not play this year

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
LadyBugLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:04 PM   #42
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Qualifying entry list is out.

Last player in is #206 Mervana Jugic-Salkic

No players using Special Ranking (other than Michaella Krajicek in MD)
Players missing from the top 250:

#112 Pervak
#124 K-C.Chang
#133 Sirotkina
#141 Krunic
#142 Martínez Sánchez
#155 Savinykh
#156 Zhou
#157 Wang
#161 Amanmuradova
#193 Gallovits-Hall
#195 Diyas
-------------------------------------
#208 Gajdosova
#221 Zvonareva
#231 Ivakhnenko
#232 Kremen
#236 Savic
#243 Lykina
#246 Georges
#250 Abduraimova
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #43
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
#122 Pennetta (MDWC?)
Pennetta is already in the MD. She was ranked at #104 2 weeks ago.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #44
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

That's right. Thanks!
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #45
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Spiceboy
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote